Canda allowed to disarm Americans?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Canda allowed to disarm Americans?

1. Canda allowed to disarm Americans?

So if we have a civil emergency we could be disarmed by Canadian troops?

http://www.canada.com/topics/news/st...14879d&k=14984
    G19
    G26

Good luck disarming me, eh. Sneaky Canadians, I've dated their women and they are NOT to be trusted. ;)
    Unapologetic American
    NRA/IDPA/USPSA/GSSF

LOL

Yeah, I wouldn't do very well if a frickin CANADIAN is knocking on my door wanting to take my guns away.

So we are starting to join forces with Canada, soon it's gonna be a one world government.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

This is pretty creepy.

However...in a civil emergency, anyone in North America is far more likely to meet a US soldier than a Canadian one. Look at it statistically - Canada's entire operational military force numbers 62,000, with a 25,000 reserve. We have 1.4 million operational, and 1.4 million reserve. Obviously those aren't all combat troops for either side, but it gives an idea of proportions.

In any sort of Katrina or similar disaster, you could probably go the entire time without seeing a soldier from Canada, Mexico, or anywhere else they decide to throw into the mix, because there's just not that many of them. Also, from a practical standpoint (assuming they do any planning - which didn't happen last time) the other side's forces would probably provide more logistical/support services and try to stay out of the spotlight, to prevent being seen as a foreign occupier.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Good luck disarming me, eh. Sneaky Canadians, I've dated their women and they are NOT to be trusted. ;)
    (In your best "Jewish Mother" voice).....WITH THEIR FLAPPY HEADS AND THEIR BEADY LITTLE EYES!
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Thumbs down ?????

:Poep2::akuma: :Poep2:Uhhhhhhhhhh, I really see myself giving up my piece of mind to "foreign occupiers". I am military and will obey the orders of the President of the United States and those appointed over me...., BUT I WILL NOT RELY ON OTHER COUNTRIES MILTARIES TO PROTECT MY FAMILY! not happening. I have seen some of these countries so called militaries in action. There is a reason why U.S. Military forces are always under the command of the USA.
    Jim
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power."
    Yoshimi Ishikawa

Simple statement. Bad idea.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Good luck disarming me, eh. Sneaky Canadians ;)
    Good luck with me also!! :devil:

There also have been troops and police from other countries training in the U.S. for this very thing. Get the video EndGames by Alex Jones. It is worse than you think. But remember it is not a conspiracy, even though all these things are done in secret behind the back of most Americans. Yeah Right.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

As a side note one of the reasons they are training troops and police to be used in the U.S is that they know they may have a problem getting American police and troops to shoot Americans that refuse to give up their guns.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast