A Sad, Sad Day! 25 Navy Seals killed in Afghanistan
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Sad, Sad Day! 25 Navy Seals killed in Afghanistan

Unhappy A Sad, Sad Day! 25 Navy Seals killed in Afghanistan

R.I.P. great warriors.

http://tinyurl.com/425qtor

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Taliban gets a hit and we lose great men. May we find 10,000 of the rag-headed terrorist types and allow them to meet their allah sooner than they may have otherwise.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Time to quit playing politics with these terrorists. If we can't be in it to win it then time to get out. Politicians should never be in charge of operations for a war. Operations belong to the military. This is sad news. May those lost rest in peace.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

5. These fine WARRIORS lived and fought in the shadows, the bravest of these go before us.
    We should allow the families to maintain this, not just for honor but respect.
    Our heart breaks at the loss of any service member.
    No stop playing with Karzi and finish the damn thing.
    This is not anger, rascist not fear but, unadaulterated HATE.
    'I have met one person in life that fits two of the best features ever...... An AMERICAN SOLDIER'

Remember the sacrifice of great men...

Quote Originally Posted by SPEAR-99:218313
    These fine WARRIORS lived and fought in the shadows, the bravest of these go before us.
    We should allow the families to maintain this, not just for honor but respect.
    Our heart breaks at the loss of any service member.
    No stop playing with Karzi and finish the damn thing.
    This is not anger, rascist not fear but, unadaulterated HATE.
    Absolutely! burn the sons a birches!

8. I wonder if Barry will take a moment from his Party Festival and show some Respect?
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    I wonder if Barry will take a moment from his Party Festival and show some Respect?
    Not likely, he and his party hate the military. But if he did take the time to show some respect. It would just be for show. A photo op to show the subjects how much he cares.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Very sad indeed!

Grateful for their dedication and service, sadden for their sacrifice. May the good Lord take them into his Kingdom and comfort the friends and families left behind.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast