"Zerobama" or "0bama" <---That's a zero, not an "O" - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Zerobama" or "0bama" <---That's a zero, not an "O"

You better do a little research on why the framers of the constitution saw fit to have an electorial college in the first place. If all we had was the popular vote, all a candidate would have to do is hit a couple of big cities and the election would be sowed up. It still a little swayed if a candidate can spend most their time and money in the states with the most electoial votes. I don't know, maybe you don't mind if New york, Chicago and Los Angeles pick our Presidents. I'm for keeping the electorial college right were it is.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    You better do a little research on why the framers of the constitution saw fit to have an electorial college in the first place. If all we had was the popular vote, all a candidate would have to do is hit a couple of big cities and the election would be sowed up. It still a little swayed if a candidate can spend most their time and money in the states with the most electoial votes. I don't know, maybe you don't mind if New york, Chicago and Los Angeles pick our Presidents. I'm for keeping the electorial college right were it is.
    I've got no opinion one way or the other, all I know is, the election was decided before I got home from the polls, so blaming individual voters for the outcomes of presidential elections is kinda silly. I still remember an election that Gore won...but didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by localgirl View Post
    I've got no opinion one way or the other, all I know is, the election was decided before I got home from the polls, so blaming individual voters for the outcomes of presidential elections is kinda silly. I still remember an election that Gore won...but didn't.
    If you check history, you will see the Gore/Bush election isn't the first time that has happened. I feel you pain about the election done and over with by the time the poles close. The farther west you live the worse it is.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

The 0bama symbol is his rating.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12