First Call for Impeachment - Washington Times! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: First Call for Impeachment - Washington Times!

Quote Originally Posted by nraynes View Post
    -sneezebullshitsneeze-

Stop and look at what he had to deal with from the start when he took office.

Give him a little more time.

Dang son, keep that up and they'll let you wear the bell. Odumbo might make you Sheep Czar!

3. Quote Originally Posted by nraynes View Post
    -sneezebullshitsneeze-
    Sorry damn allergies.

Some of it is true and some is false.
    More false.

That being said I don't agree with Obama 100% but I don't think we should impeach him. YET!

What spaceship did you just step out of and what planet did you come from? This is a joke......right! Are you a government worker or a union member? What kind of idiot would make a statement as such?? Ok.......let's hear of all the wonderful things that you "do agree" with.......I can't wait!
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by nraynes View Post
    -sneezebullshitsneeze-
    Sorry damn allergies.

Some of it is true and some is false.
    More false.

That being said I don't agree with Obama 100% but I don't think we should impeach him. YET!

Really, give him more time, to do what? Spend us into prosperity? How much will that be? 14 trillion didn't do it, maybe 28 trillion will work.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Wow! Never knew it was founded through the Unification Church. I've always like the conservative editorials. Does this mean I'm a Moonie?

GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

After that last speech he made about how "sound" the american gov and it's finances are. I say vote him out.

Name me any financial experience this guy has, he hates this country, his associations alone make him a waste of time. Empty suit.

8. Please find a political fourm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle Safety View Post
    Please find a political fourm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Are you lost?
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle Safety View Post
    Please find a political fourm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Isn't that the forum we are in? Maybe I miss read it. No it say POLITICS.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Wasn't Bill Clinton Impeached? What was that all about, he wasn't removed from office. At best they only kept the pretty young interns away from him.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast