"We can always print more money"

Thread: "We can always print more money"

"We can always print more money"

Quote Originally Posted by BeauRyker View Post
    I saw that on CNBC. Had to replay it as I couldn't believe my ears. But that's what we've been doing anyway. Donald Trump had some interesting comments on FOX News this morning. he said that China takes a $300 billion bite out of America every year yet buys very little of our products. As treasury Secretary he would tax the hell out of those imports and start making the products here. Bring the jobs home and you'll cripple the economy of some of these countries that don't like us very much.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Where the h*** else are we going to get two MORE trillion dollars? That's more than the GDP of SEVERAL large countries COMBINED. Well, the good news is he only has 16 months to spend it.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Quote Originally Posted by dcselby1 View Post
    Where the h*** else are we going to get two MORE trillion dollars? That's more than the GDP of SEVERAL large countries COMBINED. Well, the good news is he only has 16 months to spend it.
    Right. He only spent over 200 billion in one day last week.