You think?????

Thread: You think?????

You think?????

So... where do we go from here? I think we are still too seperated to make a large, drastic difference... I'd like to see more Americans united in more places across the country. I try to get people near me to listen, most don't.

I feel it's going to take a lot more to get America as a whole to "act" on anything. Until then, I advise continuing getting your stuff ready.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Being a so called Terrorist(Biden VPOTUS) Tea Party Hobbit (McCain). I'm just glad SOME of America is starting to wake up and listen. This negative debt financing has got to end. ALL the crack heads are blaming the Tea Party instead of themselves. TYPICAL addictive behavior. (Step-1, admit you have a problem)
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

I think there are a LOT of p****d off people in this country, but pre-revolutionary? I think not yet. Besides, what in hell are people thinking? We don't need to pick up our weapons for this "revolution." H***, most Americans won’t walk across the street unless to pick up a fork. The “People” need to get off their collective lazy ******s, pick up their phone, pen and paper, or sit down at their keyboard and PARTICIPATE in running THIER government.
    People write post after post after post to their favorite forum(s) to whine and complain about “the government” but refuse to fulfill their OWN civil responsibility and let their REPRESENTATIVES know what they are thinking. THAT power is what the constitution gave us to implement change. Revelation is a LAST resort. It's no d**n wonder we're in the shape we're in!
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Quote Originally Posted by dcselby1 View Post
    I think there are a LOT of p****d off people in this country, but pre-revolutionary? I think not yet. Besides, what in hell are people thinking? We don't need to pick up our weapons for this "revolution." H***, most Americans won’t walk across the street unless to pick up a fork. The “People” need to get off their collective lazy ******s, pick up their phone, pen and paper, or sit down at their keyboard and PARTICIPATE in running THIER government.
    People write post after post after post to their favorite forum(s) to whine and complain about “the government” but refuse to fulfill their OWN civil responsibility and let their REPRESENTATIVES know what they are thinking. THAT power is what the constitution gave us to implement change. Revelation is a LAST resort. It's no d**n wonder we're in the shape we're in!
    You're right about some of this. Revolution is a last resort, but at the rate they are destroying this country, there are not too many options left before that last resort becomes necessary. Do we sit and peck at our keyboards bitchin' and whining to crooked politicians while our country burns? I wonder if Hitler and his crew would have listened to the German or the Jewish people's "e-mails"? You think they really cared that they didn't like what was going on?
    As far as the constitution is concerned, these people don't put much stock in it. They just look at it as another obstacle to run around. How many times in the past two years has it been subverted? Every day, new rules and regulations are installed that take away freedoms we've acquired over the past 200 years. Anything to undermine our competitive edge, our ability to provide FOR OURSELVES. CDLs for farmers driving tractors? EPA rules that make it impossible to run a business? Can't provide our country with our own oil? Can't run a lemonade stand? I think they sit around a big table every morning trying to decide how they can make life harder for Americans. How can they undermine us today? What stupid regulation can we implement that will serve our purpose? How can me make them more dependent on us? When they propose something, the first thing they think about is how to get around that problematic Constitution. As you've probably heard or read by now, democracy is a big problem for them.
    The ATF fiascos, the ridiculous "czars", no immigration enforcement, drilling moratoriums, legislative tax cheats, voter fraud, closed door bribery sessions, Obamacare, to hell with the deficit, union payoffs, the corrupt justice dept.....and on and on. And that's just the garbage we're privy to. You can only imagine what we don't have knowledge of.
    Obama is on a mission. True, the people don't seem to be together quite yet, but at the rate he's going more people are coming together every day.
    There is a point, which we are fast approaching, that the destruction has to stop. Otherwise, what's happening in Europe is gonna look like a Boy Scout weenie roast.

7. "He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance."

If it will be legal to round them all up in one place with all the concerned citizens of this country who really care of the state we are in now guarding these bast**ds, we can all send them off to an island by themselves and argue whose fault it is, why it happened and what do they do now? We can only vote them all out ... in the meantime, we are and will be watching our country deteriorate in front of our eyes until Thanksgiving. Do you know how far off we are to Thanksgiving? Will we still have anything to thank for IN THANKSGIVING come that time??? What about November 2012? How far off is 2012? We can only thank God we are still alive, for now, since they are all hell bent in killing us all -- for their own survival. We can only take so much, don't you think???
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

How can we have a revolution when half the country depends on the government? And the other half is split between helping others or just themselves.

Look at all the different threads about the duty of firearm carriers/owners.

We might be on the verge of defending ourselves physically, not financially or legally, from the government...but revolution takes the offense, not defense.

I believe it will "go down" thus: The "Tea Party" minded Americans are going to take the reigns of Government in '12. Both Parties fear this, which is exactly why BOTH Parties are using the 3D tactics (demonize, demean and destroy) against the T.P.

Except that the T.P. is NOT a "Party" per se, it is a frame of mind. It is a grass roots manifestation of a growing unrest by your average American versus what they see as an inept, corrupt and non-"representative" Government.

Strangely enough it was the force feeding of Obamacare, on a population that grew ever more resistant to it's passage over time, that brought this distrust to a head. It also brought to the attention of the American People that the newly elected Messiah was NOT interested in saving the Nation, only select segments of it. .... and using other people's money to do it. (Insult to injury.)

Once "in power", the Tea Party minded majority WILL start making cuts in spending to bring expenditures in line with revenues. This is what the T.P. voters want.

Said "cuts", by necessity, will include some of the "entiteled's" favorite baksheesh sources, to some extent. THAT is where the social unrest will come into play. It is virtually always the "lower" classes that riot/revolt. Not that they have a "plan" in their "revolt".... only rage to vent.

This is exactly why our gutless present pack of posturing politicos are absolutely unwilling to cut back on some of these social services/freebees. They fear their own people's response to the reduction of their rice bowls. .... and why they "fear" the Tea Party movement, for they see it as nothing less than a stirring up of long overdue "days of reconing".

We go on the way we are, the Country collapses fiscally. (... and if you thought the '08 crash was bad.... You ain't seen nothin' yet.) We trim the social programs, the mob takes to the streets, urged on, no doubt by their Leaders who have been telling (and preaching) to them how the "rich" have been keeping them down, how they have a "right" to demand that someone else provide the money/chattels to suppport their existance, how the world owes them something (A LIVING?) for just showing up.

Worse, they are told, by members of our own Government, no less, that the rich are their enemy. Then turn right around and ask for more money from those same "rich enemies".

Are we not correct to assume the same "stance" versus them? I'm the enemy? Fine. Get your support from someone else. You want to riot to "prove" your "point"? Be my guest. I don't think you will find your average American as soft a target as in, say, the UK.

You see, unlike the UK, Americans have the "right" and the means to defend their lives and the safety of their families.... (communities?). There ARE a lot of us so prepared to do just that.

But, we will see what we will see..... it IS marginally possible that common sence will break out amongst those would be "mobbers" and this potential turmoil will be averted. I certainly hope so.... but "logic" and rational thinking is not a long suit amongst the Governmentally Dependent.

Worse comes to worse, it could get VERY ugly, very quickly.

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)