Things may be about to change.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things may be about to change.

Things may be about to get better?

Change??? Oh no, not again!!
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

Quote Originally Posted by Chief1297 View Post
    Change??? Oh no, not again!!
    Touche'

Maybe I'd better change that!

Rick publicly asked for God's guidance to help our country and people get through tough times. The Dems are attacking him already for interjecting God into politics. Crazy!
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Don't you imagine if Minnesota's Muslim senator Keith Ellison had a gathering like Rick did this past weekend, that the lamestream media would be throwing a fit like the NYT did over Perry's? No? Why not?

He can't get in too soon!

A refreshing candidate for once!

-Doc

Quote Originally Posted by BeauRyker View Post
    Don't you imagine if Minnesota's Muslim senator Keith Ellison had a gathering like Rick did this past weekend, that the lamestream media would be throwing a fit like the NYT did over Perry's? No? Why not?
    They'll only attack a republican or conservative.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Rick publicly asked for God's guidance to help our country and people get through tough times. The Dems are attacking him already for interjecting God into politics. Crazy!
    It's the Godless, immoral, and soulless crap that has gotten us here... Democrats would attack or sell their own parents into slavery for a vote at this point, along with all the rest of the people... Their complaining and bleating quite persistent as of late, has become like white noise..
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

I doubt Perry is calling for a theocracy. Sad day when a man is derided for being Christian.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18
    Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

Quote Originally Posted by paramedic70002 View Post
    I doubt Perry is calling for a theocracy. Sad day when a man is derided for being Christian.
    Men have been derided for being Jewish or Muslim or Zorroastrian throughout history, why does one day become sadder than the other?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast