Did Barney Frank Pass Gas Live on MSNBC? You Decide - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Did Barney Frank Pass Gas Live on MSNBC? You Decide

I live in the peoples republic of Massachusetts - every time I go across statelines to other gun shops, see all the guns I cannot buy, I feel like I've been to a strip club and forced to wear a blindfold.

Barney - what a loser!

Visting flordia for two weeks and look at some property, so wife and I can have our 2nd ammendments rights back

Of course he did. His mouth was moving wasn't it?
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

From now on when I have a confusing moment, I will say I had a Barney Frank (instead of brain fart) hehe
    heck im still in the habit of saying Im taking a Lundy everytime I use the John =D

Really tho ... i dont care what he stuffs in his hiney ... we only care what comes out of his mouth .... his left wing drabel is enough to make me ask ... who delt it? ... cause I sure as heck smell it. At least he had the mind to warn us by lifting his leg ... a feat most of what congress seems to hold onto, giving us all indigestion when we finally smell it.
    -aaron
    Ohio Concealed Carry Institute (click Link)
    N.R.A. Pistol Instructors & Range Safety Officers
    Like Us on Facebook (click Link)

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckInMass View Post
    I live in the peoples republic of Massachusetts - every time I go across statelines to other gun shops, see all the guns I cannot buy, I feel like I've been to a strip club and forced to wear a blindfold.

Barney - what a loser!

Visting flordia for two weeks and look at some property, so wife and I can have our 2nd ammendments rights back
    You need to visit the right FFL here in MA...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

6. Barney Frank's Boyfriend Heckles Opponent After Debate

You folks up there in Ma. get what you deserve. Voting on the local level is much more important then in the Presidential elections.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

I'm surprised it made any noise as much as his orifice has been stretched!!
    It should have just come out as a Whewwww sound..

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckInMass View Post

Plenty of room down here Chuck. We'd adopt you.
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Turkules77 View Post
    I know he is for more gun control which is going to piss everyone off here, but he is one of the only politicians fighting for the rights of online poker players. Not many politicians would come to bat for us, but he did. Hopefully I will be allowed to play again someday because of him.
    And John McCain was against UFC. He even wrote letters to the governors of all fifty states asking for it to be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by OCCI View Post
    we only care what comes out of his mouth ....
    Honestly, I cannot understand what this man says half the time. Get a damn speach therapist to help you make your voice intelligable. Maybe getting the fat around your jaw removed might help.

Quote Originally Posted by JimPage View Post
    Turkules77:

Would you really vote for a weasle just so you can play poker???? Unbelievable!
    Yes I would. Up til April this year, I was able to play online without a problem. Now I am banned by the government from playing, along with an estimated 10-20 million other Americans.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast