Did Barney Frank Pass Gas Live on MSNBC? You Decide - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Did Barney Frank Pass Gas Live on MSNBC? You Decide

1. Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Honestly, I cannot understand what this man says half the time. Get a damn speach therapist to help you make your voice intelligable. Maybe getting the fat around your jaw removed might help.
    50???? I thought there were 57!!
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

3. Quote Originally Posted by Turkules77 View Post
    Yes I would. Up til April this year, I was able to play online without a problem. Now I am banned by the government from playing, along with an estimated 10-20 million other Americans.
    Do you smoke Camel filterless while you are playing?
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Turkules77

Your handle, user name, echoes your sanity!

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    Do you smoke Camel filterless while you are playing?
    I am not a smoker.

Quote Originally Posted by Turkules77 View Post
    I am not a smoker.
    That's just what we need, another non-smoker living too long and collecting too much in social security payments.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    That's just what we need, another non-smoker living too long and collecting too much in social security payments.
    Im in my early 30s so no chance there will be any social security funds left when I retire.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123