USA Today: Gun Lobby Aids Mixican Gangs

Thread: USA Today: Gun Lobby Aids Mixican Gangs

USA Today: Gun Lobby Aids Mixican Gangs

NRA Life Memeber, GOA, CCRKBA, SAF, OPHA, OFBA, FTA

Chickasaw/Choctaw Indian

I answer with Fast and Furious, most actual studies indicate the auto weapons, military weapons are coming up from the South.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    I answer with Fast and Furious, most actual studies indicate the auto weapons, military weapons are coming up from the South.
    And any that aren't, are stolen ones from the Mexican army.

"Now the Obama administration is expanding the regulation to require gun stores in the four states along the Mexican border — California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas — to begin reporting multiple sales of certain military style rifles, including AK-47s and AR-15s. These assault weapons are prized by drug cartels in Mexico, where tens of thousands of firearms, illegal to buy in Mexico, have been smuggled from the U.S., fueling the horrific violence that has killed some 40,000 people in the past five years."

" Enthusiasts who regularly purchase multiple guns report they've never been visited by federal agents, and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) stays plenty busy with real targets, such as unemployed young buyers who spend thousands of dollars to buy dozens of copies of the same gun. "

I don't know of any true assault rifle, select fire/fully automatic capabilities, being sold for $1,000....do they even go under $10,000? I have never heard of a citizen dropping $120+ for multiple assault rifles...have you? Seems the ATF thinks they can bite of more than they can chew. Hopefully they don't vomit all over the place again like they did with Fast and Furious.

6. The same old tired claptrap trotted out to answer to every instance of government intrusion in the business of citizens.

Lots of places in Africa where you can buy full auto AK's for less than $100. You can ship a container over to Mexico for cheap, why bother paying US prices and paying to have them converted. One thing the government doesn't like to talk about is that serviceable full auto weapons are very simple mechanical devices. There are how many machinists and woodworkers here?
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    And any that aren't, are stolen ones from the Mexican army.
    The Mexican army, the Mexican gangs, and the Mexican drug cartels are all one in the same. No stealing involved... They share resources...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..