Anybody up for a new controversy?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody up for a new controversy?

Anybody up for a new controversy?

Surely you didn't think there wasn't gonna be one. Just another day with this bunch.

Rep. Peter King: Pentagon, CIA must investigate Obama and death of Osama bin Laden movie
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

This is just another example of how clueless and inefficient the Pied Piper is. This film, if made, will undoubtedly give away military secrets that our adversaries would just love to have. Of all the idiotic things he has done, this one will probably take the cake. He is not totally to blame, however. What are all of the generals and admirals in the Pentagon having to say about this? Where is the outcry from them? Are they all job scared? Do any of them have the manhood to stand up and resist this? Oh hell, let's make it easy and just give the movie maker unit rosters so everyone will know who these people are, where they are all stationed, their training and above all, their highly classified and sophisticated equipment? By all means, let all of our adversaries be informed of their capabilities and then make plans to circumvent them in actual combat. What do General Petraeus and Leon Penetta have to say about this? Seems like all the lights are on up there but nobody's home!

I've got to quit posting this stuff. I'm depressing the he// out of myself. Just had to tell the wife to go hide my magazines so I wouldn't be able to find 'em.
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."

5. Just another move by our campaigner in chief to try to make himself look good before the election. Trying to draw attention from the real issues like he has done so many times before.

That's treason, impeach the bum!
    http://www.change.org/petitions/self...tate-residents
    NRA Life Member, SCOPE,SAF Join up!

7. I was thinking the same thing. What he wants to do equates to selling national secrets to the enemy.

8. Are you dence enough to believe that actual secrets would be told?
    Do you think that when missions are completed they are done the same way next time?
    Do you believe that Obama actualy know the secrets? He simply sat and watched tv and said it was ok to kill theyll have to get the info from the real brains of the mission

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    This is just another example of how clueless and inefficient the Pied Piper is. This film, if made, will undoubtedly give away military secrets that our adversaries would just love to have. Of all the idiotic things he has done, this one will probably take the cake. He is not totally to blame, however. What are all of the generals and admirals in the Pentagon having to say about this? Where is the outcry from them? Are they all job scared? Do any of them have the manhood to stand up and resist this? Oh hell, let's make it easy and just give the movie maker unit rosters so everyone will know who these people are, where they are all stationed, their training and above all, their highly classified and sophisticated equipment? By all means, let all of our adversaries be informed of their capabilities and then make plans to circumvent them in actual combat. What do General Petraeus and Leon Penetta have to say about this? Seems like all the lights are on up there but nobody's home!
    The one responsible for the lights on the top is on holiday again! What do you expect?
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle Safety View Post
    Are you dence enough to believe that actual secrets would be told?
    Do you think that when missions are completed they are done the same way next time?
    Do you believe that Obama actualy know the secrets? He simply sat and watched tv and said it was ok to kill theyll have to get the info from the real brains of the mission
    In regards to these people...........yes I do believe that. Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle Safety View Post
    Are you dence enough to believe that actual secrets would be told?
    No, I don't consider myself to be dense and, yes, I do believe that actual secrets will be brought out in a film of this nature. You do have one thing right, however, missions are not done the same way every time. Each mission is carried out by the dictates of the mission itself and what is to be achieved. Don't forget that films do try to be factual and will divulge as much information as the director can get away with. Tactics and weaponry should never be revealed when it has to do with highly specialized units like the SEALs. Why do you think there was such a scramble to retrieve that tail section of the downed helicopter? That was a stealth helicopter with valuable information that could be derived from it. Unfortunately, I do believe the Pied Piper knows a lot of those secrets but I am not sure he realizes the impact the proposed film could have on our security. Don't be so naive as to think that it can't happen. Also, the proposed date of release of the film just happens to be around election time. Do you think the Pied Piper will not use it to show what an excellent leader he is? Please, spare me!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast