Well, he's in! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: Well, he's in!

  1. #11
    Quote from sFe:
    "#7 Back in 1988, Rick Perry supported Al Gore for president. In fact, Rick Perry actually served as Al Gore's campaign chairman in the state of Texas that year."

    Surely you aren't critizing a politician for seeing the light? Ronald Reagan was a Democrat before he he saw the light and became a Republican.
    Charlie

  2.   
  3. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Houston Metro Area, Texas
    Posts
    3,004
    Simple question you seem to know a great deal about Perry how much do you really know about Obama which for your information happens to be the president and may be running against Perry.

  4. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    Quote from BeauRyker:
    "#7 Back in 1988, Rick Perry supported Al Gore for president. In fact, Rick Perry actually served as Al Gore's campaign chairman in the state of Texas that year."

    Surely you aren't critizing a politician for seeing the light? Ronald Reagan was a Democrat before he he saw the light and became a Republican.

    That quote isn't from me. It's from that other jackass.
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

  5. "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

  6. I am still backing Romney

    Perry is a good politician; but we are in a fiscal and financial morass. It is going to take somebody who really grasps economics well for us to navigate through this mess. We elected a guy who makes a good speech and he can't grasp that his policies simply don't work. I think Perry or Bachman would be a whole lot better Prez than the guy in there now; but Romney has the most brains and experience as far as I am concerned. We need a CEO not just the person with the policy positions we like the most. I think the most qualified guy in the race is Romney.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Brandonm2 View Post
    Perry is a good politician; but we are in a fiscal and financial morass. It is going to take somebody who really grasps economics well for us to navigate through this mess. We elected a guy who makes a good speech and he can't grasp that his policies simply don't work. I think Perry or Bachman would be a whole lot better Prez than the guy in there now; but Romney has the most brains and experience as far as I am concerned. We need a CEO not just the person with the policy positions we like the most. I think the most qualified guy in the race is Romney.
    Some people just don't learn. This jackass is no better than McCain. As a matter of fact if you assign R to your name your a jackass. How many times do we have to take it up the anal cavity before we learn that the R's will stick it to you, except they use Vaseline. Qualified alright......qualified to be just another BS artist. We need a dictator that relishes capitalism, and cleans out the cesspool Otherwise we are all frogs brewing in boiling water. If we raise the voting age to 25 we may start to turn this debacle around.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

  8. #17
    Am I the only one that thinks aids telling a major media outlet that their boss is going to announce on Saturday is the equivalent of their boss announcing today?

  9. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandonm2 View Post
    Perry is a good politician; but we are in a fiscal and financial morass. It is going to take somebody who really grasps economics well for us to navigate through this mess. We elected a guy who makes a good speech and he can't grasp that his policies simply don't work. I think Perry or Bachman would be a whole lot better Prez than the guy in there now; but Romney has the most brains and experience as far as I am concerned. We need a CEO not just the person with the policy positions we like the most. I think the most qualified guy in the race is Romney.
    Romney is far from the dream... He was responsible for signing Ted Kennedy's socialist health care bill into law here in MA.. Cost increases followed... He also signed a permanent version of the 1994 assault weapons ban into law here when it expired in 2004...

    He's a MA republican, a democrat having an identity crisis... Thinking he's the lesser of the two evils. He's evil still...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  10. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by BeauRyker View Post
    That quote isn't from me. It's from that other jackass.
    Yes, I know, and I've correct it.
    Charlie

  11. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    you posted it.
    Oh, did I? Show me where I posted it. You seem to be referring to post #7. Who does it say posted post #7? Does it say BeauRyker posted post #7?

    I see why you're a RETIRED research engineer.
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast