Is It Treason? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is It Treason?

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    It was if the lights were on but nobody at home.
    Definitely nobody home.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

From the land that gave me a wonderful husband, I will not dare say anything that will hurt him and his country. There will be differences of opinion on some things and culture and upbringing sometimes -- and of course comparison, but not as harsh as some put it like this woman. This is the land that gave her so much leeway and opportunities in life. I don't care what colour your skin is. You were born here, you were raised here, accept it. Some people cannot get off their situation because they are the ones who are trying to block their own improvement as a human being. This kind of people are opportunists and want their minute of fame no matter who get hurts or whose toes they tread on. If she hates America so much, why doesn't she try living in those countries that accepts her and her beliefs? Dork!
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

4. Big fan of the first amendment. Not necessarily of those who exercise it.

5. There's a distinction between overt acts with the intent to overthrow our nation and attempts to "improve" our nation with left-wing ideas. I would think the media's efforts to expose our nation's vulnerabilities to terrorists of the same sort of thing.

Pax,
    Manubiae

I think treason in normally defined somewhere along the lines of "Providing aid and confort to the enemy". That is a wide definition and can include a lot. It is very unfortunate that people since the beginning of time have been using the troubles of others as a vehicle to enhance their own personal gains. Rather than helping the very people that they claim to be helping they just enhance those woes for personal gain of wealth and status. As for the blacks in the US it basically started with the carpet baggers and now continues with the likes of Ms. McKinney and Jessie Jackson. Rather than helping they want to keep the fires of discontent burning. This is not restricted to race relations but to almost every bit of our lives. Education and knowledge of the facts is necessary to see through the BS spouted by those who want to help us. For centuries the Bible was only allowed to be written in Latin. The reason was so that the masses coould not read it and make their own decisions but rather told what it said from someone interpreting it for their own gain many times. Today we have the Constitution being interpreted by a few and the masses told what it says with too few people to lazy to read it or too ignorant to understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    From the land that gave me a wonderful husband, I will not dare say anything that will hurt him and his country. There will be differences of opinion on some things and culture and upbringing sometimes -- and of course comparison, but not as harsh as some put it like this woman. This is the land that gave her so much leeway and opportunities in life. I don't care what colour your skin is. You were born here, you were raised here, accept it. Some people cannot get off their situation because they are the ones who are trying to block their own improvement as a human being. This kind of people are opportunists and want their minute of fame no matter who get hurts or whose toes they tread on. If she hates America so much, why doesn't she try living in those countries that accepts her and her beliefs? Dork!
    Yes! Free your mind and your a$$ will follow.

It is widely speculated that a an unauthorized trip by Nancy Pelosi to meet with Syria, while serving as speaker of the house and against the instructions of Congress, may have been a violation of the Logan Act.

------------

953. Private correspondence with foreign governments.

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both. This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply himself, or his agent, to any foreign government, or the agents thereof, for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects.
    1 Stat. 613, January 30, 1799, codified at 18 U.S.C. 953 (2004).

------------

The History of the Logan Act - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logan_Act

Read about Nancy's escapade - http://www.cfif.org/htdocs/freedomli...Logan-Act.html
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

The woman is and has been a loon since day 1. When she first got into politics in Atlanta, there were high hope by her constituents but as time went on her crazy talk got more anti-America. During her final term in Congress she tried several time to bring charges against Bush and was hammered by her own party. Looking at her track record and past outrages, I'd say she needs a permanent residence set up at the closest mental asylum. As far as her talk, it is protected. If she's giving aid and comfort to the enemy, then put her down like the rabid dog she is.

Quote Originally Posted by twogunwilly:219886
    I bet Obuma's fine with it and most likely agrees. He should move there too.
    Ah, the crazy is strong in this one!

Of one thing you can depend of those "hate America" whiners...... they would never leave the US for those "greener pastures", for there they would never get their 15 seconds of "sound bite" on the air. They would fade into richly deserved obscurity.

Go ahead! Make my day! LOL!

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Quote Originally Posted by the dark View Post
    Ah, the crazy is strong in this one!
    Think so Skippy? I'm sure you voted for Barry to prove you weren't a racist now vote against him and prove your not stupid.
    http://www.change.org/petitions/self...tate-residents
    NRA Life Member, SCOPE,SAF Join up!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast