Is It Treason?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is It Treason?

Is It Treason?

Just read an article and saw a video on The Blaze of Cynthia McKinney, a former Georgia representative, spouting what I would call treasonous diatribe about the United States. She has been in Libya and Iraq and saying how bad the U.S. is and how "they" nearly "won" in the 60s. They being the black activists I assume. The nearly unintelligible garbage she is putting out is sponsored by a group called the International Action Center which was allegedly started by one of Saddam Hussein's defense attorneys. In the video of her being interviewed by FOX news,she evaded the interviewer's questions and had a white woman, Sara Flounders, Co-Director of the IAC, answer for her. All she could do was give a toothy, Aunt Jemima type smile and try to look intelligent.
    It was if the lights were on but nobody at home. She says that living in Libya is better than here at home and that Libya is building homes while they are being lost here. Apparently she is not up to date or she would know that Libya is in dire straits right now. This woman is being used because she is black and doesn't seem to be smart enough to realize it. If she thinks living in Africa is so damn good, why doesn't she stay over there? Black women are killed and raped everyday. They are subservient and aren't allowed to be anything other than chattel. The thing that is disturbing to me, however, is why does our government allow her to do something like that? To me, that is definitely treason and she is aiding and abetting countries that we are involved in hostilities with. Is there something wrong with this picture or am I thinking wrong? It hasn't been too many years ago that the government would have put a stop to her in a flash. Yes, the word would have been treason!

No, protected by 1st Amendmemt. Unless she is talking about taking criminal action, then she is doing nothing wrong.

We have to abide by all parts, even when it protects something we dont like.

Quote Originally Posted by oldgrunt:219788
    all she could do was give a toothy, aunt jemima type smile and try to look intelligent.
    lmao

There is no law against being stupid. I suspect a court would say it is a "Protected" condition.

-Doc

Nothing new for Cynthia. She has been showing her butt for a couple of decades. Her father Billy McKenney was just as nuts and she didn't fall far from the tree.

She's kinda like the crazy aunt you keep locked in the attic - you try not to pay any attention to her and go on with more important things.

Cynthia McKinney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

True this is protected sad to say. Let's not forget another back in the sixties. Jane Fonda was in the south pacific talking trash and siding with the enemy. That was also protected. I believe Hanoi Jane committed treason at that time but she also got a pass.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Served in military and will defend your right to speak, do not have to agree or ever send another dime toward you or your cause.

I may not like what you say! -- But I will respect your rights to say it
    Crime has no boundaries - Carry Safe!

I bet Obuma's fine with it and most likely agrees. He should move there too.
    http://www.change.org/petitions/self...tate-residents
    NRA Life Member, SCOPE,SAF Join up!

You know, this can go different ways. Does this enter the "yelling fire" realm of time and place? This seems to this point, just a qualifier as to a person's character. We all know this woman is a nut, and whatever vile comments she makes are generally taken as such. Now, when a person of this ilk should make further attempts to undermine this country in any substantive way such as injecting "in a theater" into the equation (which of course is subjective), it could enter into the realm of treasonous. In my opinion of course.

Frankly, I just think she's a fruit bat!
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast