Our next president! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Our next president!

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    Keep on dreaming.

Ok, let me re-phrase that without the sarcasm, so that maybe you can understand the statement.

With 25 million citizens in the state of Texas, you can't make them all happy. A little better?
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

I'm not interested in arguing numbers; I'm just saying that, IMHO, Perry doesn't stand a chance of getting the GOP nomination with decisions like that, and others, which will come out during any debates.
    Charlie

Ron Paul

5. Ron Paul

Ron Paul

Another vote for Ron Paul
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Okay, so that's at least 2 votes for Ron Paul. I undestand he says the things that Libritarians want to hear, but does anyone actually think that any of what he says could actually happen? Ha his followers actually stopped tothink what this country would really be like if all that Dr. Paul stands for were implemented tomorrow? This Nation would come to a screeching halt and the rest of the world would fall apart around us.

Besides, he looks infirm. His tremmors are worse and he looks like he's going to collaps any minute. Unfortunately looks DO count in todays political environment.

Understand, I am ALL in favor of smaller gubment and more power to the states but the rest of his jargon is pie in the sky.

"When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

9. absolutely positively disagree

The country would not come to a halt. That's ridiculous. Do you really know Ron Paul and what he is about? Go to his website and see. Personal Liberty and real National security.
    .. www.ronpaul2012.com

Quote Originally Posted by walt629 View Post
    Okay, so that's at least 2 votes for Ron Paul. I undestand he says the things that Libritarians want to hear, but does anyone actually think that any of what he says could actually happen? Ha his followers actually stopped tothink what this country would really be like if all that Dr. Paul stands for were implemented tomorrow? This Nation would come to a screeching halt and the rest of the world would fall apart around us.

Besides, he looks infirm. His tremmors are worse and he looks like he's going to collaps any minute. Unfortunately looks DO count in todays political environment.

Understand, I am ALL in favor of smaller gubment and more power to the states but the rest of his jargon is pie in the sky.
    So you think the country is heading in the right direction now? Our Constitutional rights are under daily attack and the manufacturing sector has been neutered by trade agreements like NAFTA and GAT. Our manufacturing industry along with other things (the previously mentioned Constitution which guaranteed those rights) was in part what made this country great. The bankers and the Federal Reserve have all but taken over our finances and now anyone who pays with cash is now suspect.

Yes, Ron Paul is old but so was Ronald Reagan. Ron Paul believes in this republic and has been a Constitutional supporter through out his career something I can't say for the rest of the politicians. They are bought and paid for. Paul will do everything he can to right the wrongs and get this country back on the right path. That much I am certain.

Most if not all of our problems have resulted from the political leaders in Washington not following the Constitution, finding clever ways to subvert it then turn around and blame it as the root of all evil. let's not forget about that "our Constitution is outdated comment". Is the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness outdated? That's just BS.

As I recall it read "We the People" of the United States, not "We the politicians/Bankers/NATO/CFR".
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

MoveOn.org must be afraid of Perry. He announced his candidacy Saturday and yesterday they had already started smearing him. The Liberals are wetting their pants between him and Romney.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast