Our next president!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Our next president!

Thumbs up Our next president!

"When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

He's a damn Aggie, but he wore a Burnt Orange tie today. Hook 'em Horns
    Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    He's a damn Aggie, but he wore a Burnt Orange tie today. Hook 'em Horns
    LOL ! If he would have worn a burgundy tie today, they wouldn't have let him back in Austin.

And take note......no teleprompter today!
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Michelle Bachmann has my vote, and she's a lot better looking than Perry...
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

6. I hear that he'a a Bilderberg puppet and that makes him a closet progressive jus' like 'ol George W.

Bilderberg-Approved Perry Set to Become Presidential Frontrunner

A quote from Wikipedia:
    "The Bilderberg Group, Bilderberg conference, or Bilderberg Club is an annual, unofficial, invitation-only conference of approximately 120 to 140 guests from North America and Western Europe, most of whom are people of influence.[1] About one-third are from government and politics, and two-thirds from finance, industry, labour, education and communications. Meetings are closed to the public and often feature future political leaders shortly before they become household names"

You also have to realize, he wasn't all that conservative as a Governor.
    Although he did tick off BHO a couple of times.
    He was also in favor of that super highway that was suppose to link Mexico, USA and Canada and begin the North American Union.

If I'm wrong, I apologize.
    But remember what happened over 2 1/2 years ago?

Barack Hussein Obama was a zero, a nobody but he looked good, he smelled good and he said the right words to say and the majority voted him in.

Now Gov. Perry pops up looking good, smelling good and saying all the right words to say.

Don't take my word for it.
    If you like him...CHECK HIM OUT FOR YOURSELVES!
    Vet him like he's never be vetted before. Not just for my sake or yours but for your friends and family and our nation. VET ALL THE CANDIDATES!

If we get another closet progressive in the White House our country may not make it through.

He will definitely get my vote!
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

I'm not impressed with anyone the GOP or Libertarian Party has to offer right now.

To bring about any significant change, we need a Clancy-esque change in government.

Perry appointed a dumb-ass former judge as Chancellor of the University of North Texas, in Denton. The dumb-ass moved the UNT Administrative Offices out of Denton to Dallas, causing the best president that UNT had ever had to resign. Perry will never get anywhere with his campaign.
    Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    Perry appointed a dumb-ass former judge as Chancellor of the University of North Texas, in Denton. The dumb-ass moved the UNT Administrative Offices out of Denton to Dallas, causing the best president that UNT had ever had to resign. Perry will never get anywhere with his campaign.
    Well, there's 25 million people in Texas. That's alot of people to make happy.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauRyker View Post
    Well, there's 25 million people in Texas. That's alot of people to make happy.
    Keep on dreaming.
    Charlie

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast