I think I'll take my Bible in with me the next time I need to buy a flashlight. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I think I'll take my Bible in with me the next time I need to buy a flashlight.

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    I buy everything with cash now. I don't even use a debit card anymore. Not since someone bought a stove in Barcelona Spain on my debit card. The bank fraud department called me to see if I was in Spain. I thought it was a joke but it turned out to be for real.

So we're gonna end up on the terrorist watch list for buying groceries and goin to church. To be expected from the extreme left liberal fringe. Later guys, I have to go look for my Koran.
    Don't worry too much guys. Won't be long till we have a real common sense patriot in the WH. The DHS will be scrubbed from top to bottom.
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by BeauRyker View Post
    Don't worry too much guys. Won't be long till we have a real common sense patriot in the WH. The DHS will be scrubbed from top to bottom.
    I just hope we can survive that long! It is time for the cavalry, Hi Ho Rick!!

Well if you have your Bible, you'll be like... Salt and Light!

You used two quarters, a dime, three pennies. That'll be 10 years.

Psalm 82:3-5

5. The "bright colored stains" on clothing item on the list baffled me a while
    I'm guessing paintball leads to terrorism ... since "paintball gun" has that "gun" word in it, if they just ban those, the worlds would be safe for everyone just needing MRE food and flashlights for hurricanes who pay by cashiers checks maybe

Seriously though, a kid the other day at another table at dinner was asking someone if any army surplus stores were close. I told him of one, he said he and his Boy Scout friends were going camping and one store in West Texas asked him questions like those on the list when they bought mess kits, MREs, lanterns and camping supplies and paid in cash. The 15 year old kid doesn't have a credit card yet ... he's 15 ...

Just be a cash only customer, end every sentence with "according to the Prophet" mention your "compound" and ask for the newest night vision equipment...you are just about guaranteed some company and maybe a few broken windows and burn marks on the carpet from the flash bangs......ROFLMAO
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12