I think I'll take my Bible in with me the next time I need to buy a flashlight.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I think I'll take my Bible in with me the next time I need to buy a flashlight.

Cool I think I'll take my Bible in with me the next time I need to buy a flashlight.

What is a "night flashlight" anyway? Can't I use a "day flashlight" at night?

FBI wants businesses watching for customers paying with cash
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

I have to have one of those "nighttime" flashlights. My "daytime" one doesn't work very well at night when I'm out fishing. I don't use credit cards. Is it now a crime to use cash? Everything is changing so fast I have a hard time keeping up anymore. Can I buy Vienna Sausage without becoming a potential terrorist or a jar of Peanut Butter? If one loses a finger to a table saw, does he instantly become a potential terrorist? And to dare carry a Bible, geez, you must be a terrorist!

Vienna sausage? Man, I'll starve to death. I just hope buying dogfood doesn't put a person on the watchlist. I'll have every LEO in the county in my driveway.
    Nah, I'm probably one of the most vetted people in Texas, due to my work, clearances, NAA lic., FFL, CHL, etc. If they want me, they know where to find me.
    Now, the cash part of the story is ridiculous. I always pay cash for just about everything. Just glad I live in Texas, where most people seem to have a little more sense.
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure." Does this mean I have to quit quoting Thomas Jefferson and other founding fathers?
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dcselby1 View Post
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure." Does this mean I have to quit quoting Thomas Jefferson and other founding fathers?
    Hello, Mr. Anderson... (with a "matrix" kind of agent accent) We are watching you.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

The way I see it if your law abiding don't sweat the rest! It makes sense in large amounts of cash on unusual items ie surplus stores.

I find it amusing that the things listed are also on Hurricane Preparedness lists in the coastal States.

Apparently the Dept of HomSec has fallen into the "We GOTTA look busy to justify our continued existance!" mode of Government Empire Building.

I KNEW it was a "bad idea" from the moment of inception. Thanks Bush, you've given future Presidents a tool by which the "commoners" can be better controlled, although with the best of intentions. Unintended consequences are the worst result of most Government regulation. Too bad no one tries to consider them before they pass sweeping legislative efforts.

"Well..... it seemed a good idea at the time!"

History is fraught with examples of that line of thinking..... not to mention the often disasterous results.

We have created a potential homeland version of the Gestapo..... maybe the KGB. Big Obama and His Homeland "Momma" are watching YOU! LOL!

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    I have to have one of those "nighttime" flashlights. My "daytime" one doesn't work very well at night when I'm out fishing. I don't use credit cards. Is it now a crime to use cash? Everything is changing so fast I have a hard time keeping up anymore. Can I buy Vienna Sausage without becoming a potential terrorist or a jar of Peanut Butter? If one loses a finger to a table saw, does he instantly become a potential terrorist? And to dare carry a Bible, geez, you must be a terrorist!
    I buy everything with cash now. I don't even use a debit card anymore. Not since someone bought a stove in Barcelona Spain on my debit card. The bank fraud department called me to see if I was in Spain. I thought it was a joke but it turned out to be for real.

So we're gonna end up on the terrorist watch list for buying groceries and goin to church. To be expected from the extreme left liberal fringe. Later guys, I have to go look for my Koran.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

11. me too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast