Could this be the beginning?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Could this be the beginning?

Could this be the beginning?

If this starts happening all over the country, it could get nasty.

Clayton County Food Stamp Snafu Angers Many
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Why would someone have six kids if they couldn't feed them? ...........................

Anybody know what happens to people in some countrys that have more than 1 or 2 kids, they get fixed so they can't have kids....at all...permenatly,... but no not here, have all the kids you want then live off puplic assistance, then of course piss and moan when the money dries up, I'm going to hush up on this now cause if I say any more Luke may slap my hand, lets just say its a very sore subject

And it's going to get even more intense as the budgets get cut due to the lack of tax collection from the workers.

These same 'citizens' go home in their car, to their air conditioned home (section 8 housing?) turn on the cable TV, sit down in their comfy chair, get on their cell phone, call their baby's daddy and ***** about how they had to "fight" to get their latest government handout.

Hell! If they would put as much effort into their own education as they do into getting those stamps, they probably wouldn't be in line for stamps. It is the mentality that needs to be changed.

Our government has created a huge under class of people that are completely dependent. But in doing so it has also created a guaranteed voting block. As long as the gubment gives, they vote for it.

The original intent of 'welfare' was to give the citizen a leg up on survival until they could recover from whatever it is that put them there in the first place. Today it is a way of life.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    Why would someone have six kids if they couldn't feed them? ...........................
    Ha. The humor tho is in the truth behind that rhetorical question.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Quote Originally Posted by tuts40:220072
    Ha. The humor tho is in the truth behind that rhetorical question.
    I'm lost. Please explain lol

I'm lost. Please explain lol
    More kids, more welfare money.
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

I sincerely hope these people whose welfare stamps were cut out will now have a good think about the broken promise of the guv'ment and find a job, a real one so they can feed their kids. Many will probably resort to crimes to feed their kids. It is easier...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

10. I wonder it the 6 different fathers of the lady with 6 kids are helping out in some way ( oops did I think that out loud )

Gentlemen, when you have developed a system that rewards counter cultural/family behavior AND that behavior is the singular, easiest and fastest way to acquire an income stream, without working for it....

WHAT ELSE COULD YOU POSSIBLY EXPECT TO HAPPEN?

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast