The Staw poll is over. Now who? - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Staw poll is over. Now who?

1. With Obama as president*

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    When was the last time that we had an isolationist for President? Ever?
    Every other president has been one.... what I mean is, with our policies around the globe we have got the world as a whole to hate us. So, we are isolated in this world. Don't be fooled by the countries pretending to be our friends just to get our aid and troops to fight their wars.

Ron Paul has my vote. I've read his books, and researched the man for a long time... I like him. I have yet to get the same feeling from the other candidates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

I think Bachman did well because it's her home state. I like Perry and Bachman. Would love to see them on the same ticket.

Ron Paul lost my confidence after the debate. He sounded nutty. He wants to try terrorists in the U.S. giving them the same rights as American citizens. Sometimes the intelligence used to capture a terrorist can't be disclosed for national security purposes and therefor can't be presented in court. He also blames America for Iran. This is about much more than gun rights.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    Every other president has been one.... what I mean is, with our policies around the globe we have got the world as a whole to hate us. So, we are isolated in this world. Don't be fooled by the countries pretending to be our friends just to get our aid and troops to fight their wars.

Ron Paul has my vote. I've read his books, and researched the man for a long time... I like him. I have yet to get the same feeling from the other candidates.
    In a debate, the first question would be, "Did you say you wanted to legalize drugs?". At that point, Ron Paul is done.
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by BeauRyker View Post
    In a debate, the first question would be, "Did you say you wanted to legalize drugs?". At that point, Ron Paul is done.
    Good point.... my next pick is Perry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Don't trust Perry

Along with his Bilderberger connections in 2007 and 2011 he is also a fan boy of the CFR. He was behind the Trans Texas Corridor and mandated that all school girls in Texas get the Gardasil vaccine. (Which is against the Constitution)

Perry also killed the anti TSA bill in the Texas Legislature during its last session.

He was once a Democrat. Yes people can change but old habits die hard. I think I would actually vote for Obama if those were my only choices. Yes, he is slick and looks presidential but I just don't trust him.

A Texas Two-Step: When Rick Perry Backed Al Gore

Read more: Rick Perry's Inconvenient Truth: GOP Governor Was a Democrat - TIME
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by BigSlick View Post
    Along with his Bilderberger connections in 2007 and 2011 he is also a fan boy of the CFR. He was behind the Trans Texas Corridor and mandated that all school girls in Texas get the Gardasil vaccine. (Which is against the Constitution)

Perry also killed the anti TSA bill in the Texas Legislature during its last session.

He was once a Democrat. Yes people can change but old habits die hard. I think I would actually vote for Obama if those were my only choices. Yes, he is slick and looks presidential but I just don't trust him.

A Texas Two-Step: When Rick Perry Backed Al Gore

Read more: Rick Perry's Inconvenient Truth: GOP Governor Was a Democrat - TIME
    You need to get edumacated just a bit. You'll be a happier person. Thinking people see through all that garbage.

And you're quoting the liberal bible, TIME MAGAZINE????? Gotta be true then, huh?
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    Good point.... my next pick is Perry.
    yaaayyyy!!!
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by BeauRyker View Post
    There already is a **** ton of legal drugs, a lot of which are more dangerous than the illegal ones.
    For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan .When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours - Stephen Roberts

11. None of the above.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast