nobamma's words and the truth - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: nobamma's words and the truth

Thanks OlGrunt but I meant absolutely no humor when talking about nobammy. As for an ignorant conservative--sir, I have more hours in college, night classes, and seminary training--oh what is the use "discussing" things with a close minded opinionated person of dubious political orientation. Ignore the message if you like. It is those with out compassion for country, morals, and economic security that put him in to begin with. You are getting exactly what you voted for--ignorant,no class, chicago ghetto BS and tactics. Big big problem is that your grand kids and mine will be paying for our mistake.
    Vote for him to begin with to prove you are not a racist--vote against him next time to prove you are not an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by scottbland247 View Post
    Grunt, you are just grumpy enough that I think I would really like in real life
    Grumpy? Yes.Stubborn? Yes. Opinionated? Yes. But other than that, I am an all around good fellow and get along well with others of the same ilk. I do sometimes get riled up and type things that make others mad but don't ever take it personal. I enjoy the repartee with everyone on here and, although I may disagree with some of them, I respect their right to their opinions. Have a good day!

Sad fact of the matter is that Dems/Libs/Progs rarely approach ANY statement that counters their version of "truth" with counter point/facts or reasonable arguement. With probabilities approaching certainty, they will opt to attack the messenger.

Whether this is because they have no counter point to offer in arguement or they simply believe a reasonable "discussion" would totally confuse the average Dem Party voter/follower/supplicant/Government dependent, I'm not sure. Either way, it certainly destroys any effort to have a "debate".

The three "Ds" of Dem rhetorical efforts; "Demonize, Demean and Destroy!" Makes great entertainment for the feeble minded, obfuscates the object/point of discussion and makes for great one liner sound bites on Lib Media outlets.

What could be better for a pack of no-loads with no answers?

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12