nobamma's words and the truth
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: nobamma's words and the truth

nobamma's words and the truth

Following below the link I posted some historical facts debunking nobammy’s claims about his muzzie claims to fame. I despise to hear a supposedly honest person out right lie just to make something look good in the eyes of America. Watch the video and then the stats I found. WC

Who knows how valid the claim is that the administration tried to block this video, but the content is surely disturbing.
    This is supposedly the video that FOX NEWS has been trying to show that is constantly blocked by the administration.

Watch this QUICKLY--before it gets Pulled -------- if your stomach allows it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28<http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28>

1st.. he claims the muzzies started the renascence but it actually got kicked off in Italy/Greece through Aristotle’s teachings and Thomas Aquinas along the 12th century.

2ond..the compass was used in China as early as the 4th century BC and later by English sailors.

3rd…Romans introduced the arch about 2ond century…again BC.

4th…Algebra—the Greek mathematician Diophantus is called the “father of algebra”.

5th…Printing was common in China by 3500—BC.

6th…The understanding of diseases was largely of western origins.

7th…Spires were developed and mastered by the English.

8th…Nobel prizes---this is amazing—only about a dozen muzzies have ever won a Nobel to the hundreds from other countries/faiths. Jews by far have won the most.

9th… The muzzie population was largely non existant until the late 1800s. It remained a very small minority until the last 20 or so years.

10th…muhammed died in 632 AD and only expounded on the koran the last 22 years of his life.

Well, just wanted to voice some historical facts to counter nobammies lies to the country and his addresses to other countries. Not only is he a blatant liar but anyone with any knowledge of history knows it when he voices these lies.

Your points will never be evaluated fairly (for instance I won't even bother with them) as long as you insist on kindergarten name calling and cutesy mispronunciation of names

I can see why the Administration would not want this video shown. Glad you posted it for those people who say he isn't a Muslim. You have to take it for fact when you hear it direct from the horse's a..er...mouth.
    After the next election, he can go live in one of those Muslim countries, if they will have him that is.

Quote Originally Posted by scottbland247 View Post
    Your points will never be evaluated fairly (for instance I won't even bother with them) as long as you insist on kindergarten name calling and cutesy mispronunciation of names
    Scott: Lighten up cupcake. The man was was stating facts to counter the lies of our illustrious leader. It seems like you don't like having facts told. Could it be that maybe you are a Democrat? Or maybe you believe that Obama is the paragon of virtue and truth? Geez, wake up son and don't be so uptight about 06 throwing a little humor into his post. He is right on the money but, as you said, you won't evaluate any of his points. Yeah, facts are hard to argue against.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Scott: Lighten up cupcake. The man was was stating facts to counter the lies of our illustrious leader. It seems like you don't like having facts told. Could it be that maybe you are a Democrat? Or maybe you believe that Obama is the paragon of virtue and truth? Geez, wake up son and don't be so uptight about 06 throwing a little humor into his post. He is right on the money but, as you said, you won't evaluate any of his points. Yeah, facts are hard to argue against.
    I'm as libertarian as you can be and still be a christian republican. I dislike Obama just as much as dislike conservative ignorant people. I pointed out that he wouldn't be taken seriously by people because I want people against Obama to be successful and was hoping he would realize that speaking like an adult would increase his credibility....that ok with you cupcake?

You guys are making me hungry!
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Smile

I'm as libertarian as you can be and still be a christian republican. I dislike Obama just as much as dislike conservative ignorant people. I pointed out that he wouldn't be taken seriously by people because I want people against Obama to be successful and was hoping he would realize that speaking like an adult would increase his credibility....that ok with you cupcake?
    Yeah, guess it isn't worth arguing over, huh?

Grunt, you are just grumpy enough that I think I would really like in real life

Can you use "his words" and "truth" in the same sentence?
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    Can you use "his words" and "truth" in the same sentence?
    It wouldn't rhyme....fuggedaboutit!
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast