For the ladies!

Thread: For the ladies!

Talking For the ladies!

"When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

The poster is nice and all that -- but the depiction is a bit overdone...he need to make himself "known" first. Not everyone know what he is like and what he stands for, except for Texans and some like me. And then there's the message of the poster being too forward, pretty much like the Obummer's poster depiction of himself as JC or "the choosen one." If he does promote this poster thing, he is done politically -- and many better believe that. WE seriously need a serious POTUS, not a movie star or a grandiose personality depiction of sort. And if this poster is just a joke, he better stop this madness or he will not be taken seriously. Just my opinion.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    The poster is nice and all that -- but the depiction is a bit overdone...he need to make himself "known" first. Not everyone know what he is like and what he stands for, except for Texans and some like me. And then there's the message of the poster being too forward, pretty much like the Obummer's poster depiction of himself as JC or "the choosen one." If he does promote this poster thing, he is done politically -- and many better believe that. WE seriously need a serious POTUS, not a movie star or a grandiose personality depiction of sort. And if this poster is just a joke, he better stop this madness or he will not be taken seriously. Just my opinion.
    Relax. It just a picture from a magazine article, Texas Monthly. I'm sure he didn't have anything to do with it.
    http://www.texasmonthly.com/2011-09-01/feature7.php
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Let us hope not...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Rasmussen shows Perry double digits ahead of the rest of the GOP wannabees, almost on day one.

Once the Dems see that, rest assured they will get into their 3D mode and begin to dismantle the most recent "threat". (3D: Demean, Demonize, Destroy)

It will be the level and intensity of the attacks that will illustrate to me how much of a threat he appears to them. The harder they try to destroy him, the more I will be inclined to support him.

Right now, since the worst of the vilification is versus Bachman, I have to be on her side, for the present. "Mutt" Romney (RINO incarnate) gets little attention from the Dems.... indicating to me that the Dems prefer him as the candidate to go up against His Royal Ineptness, BHO. (THAT tells you something!)

Right now, the MO is to attack the Tea Party and those of like thoughts..... they REALLY present a threat to the continued business as usual old gang in the Congress. Thus, both the Dems AND the Reps are beating up on the T.P. (Now.... How is it, again, that one can attack a frame of mind of middle America? ....AND get away with it?)

However, viewing the polls, it seems that their 3D assault on the T.P. frame of mind is bearing fruit. The polls show support for the T.P. waning. (Too bad, I had thought it could turn into a "taxpayer revolt" sort of thing... the results of which were clearly demonstrated last November.) I suspect a large number of the Governmentally Dependent may have finally discovered just where a lot of the budget balancing spending cuts HAS to come from. Oooooooops! Not in MY back yard you don't!

Which, of course, only gives further evidence for my conclusion, arrived at some time ago, that we simply will NOT be able to balance the budget in time to save the Nation from a rather severe financial collapse somewhere in the near future.... which the Congress keeps kicking the can toward rather than face the problem like responsible adults.

When your National Budget IS 25% of GDP and you have to borrow over 40% of THAT to keep in operations and your total debt load is equal to your annual GPD and growing AND your interest only payment on that debt is one of the top six budget items you have to deal with every year...... WE have a problem!!!!!!!

You know what? Only very few of those posturing, pompus, popinjay pinheads that frequent the hallowed halls of the Capital even realize that it IS a "problem", let alone how to resolve it.

THEN they wonder why their approval ratings hover around 12, plus or minus 5.

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

OMG, a handsome, God-fearing republican. I can see it coming already. Rachel Maddow is tightening her tie. Cut off a little more oxygen to that brain baby.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS