Obama Ag Secretary Vilsack: Food Stamps Are A Stimulus
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama Ag Secretary Vilsack: Food Stamps Are A Stimulus

Hard to believe the people running our country can be so stupid.

"When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Giving out tax payer money at an increased rate to stimulate the economy. What is so hard to understand? LOL...sorry couldnt get it out with a straight face. Man i really have to quit opening your threads as this is the second time today your links have caused my blood pressure to raise. I have to tell you I havent seen stupidity on a level this high ever in my 51 years on this planet. The concept of spending us out of debt is one I cannot wrap my simple head around no matter how many time they tell me about it. I would find it hard to believe but there seem to be so many of them.
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

Soverign State of Poverty Knob near Tennessee
    It amazes me that there are so many people in the government that think we can spend our way out of debt. What is so hard to understand that we do not have the money to do this? Our economy is like a bankrupt person being approached by a homeless person asking for a free meal. The bankrupt person borrows money and gives it to the homeless person to buy a meal, which could be booze, drugs, or anything but a meal. There is good money to be made by selling your food stamps. They are better than cash.
    Last edited by WB9IIE; 08-16-2011 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Misspelled word.
    Let's hear it for Gun Free Zones... Public places where the criminal has a monopoly
    on self defense. - Gary Nelson 2012

If people don't vote out these morons! then let them all suffer.
    Crime has no boundaries - Carry Safe!

Unfortunately, when the system crashes, we will "suffer" right along with them.

I really dislike having to pay the consequences for other people's errors of judgement.

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Yah, I need some help too. Can you send me a new truck, New wide screan TV, New sound system, Pay ALL my taxes and everything else I can get for not working anymore and a lot less than I have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
    I really dislike having to pay the consequences for other people's errors of judgement.
    Say after me, A I G

Americans, Incredably Gullible?

GG

I knew that, "America needs to learn how to take a joke." (H. Cain)

GG

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast