Best case of pot calling the kettle black I've ever seen! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best case of pot calling the kettle black I've ever seen!

Quote Originally Posted by Derby View Post
    In other words you think Americans won't vote for a candidate who follows the US Constitution, which he is required to take an oath to support in order to serve.
    Working out for Odumbo, isn't it? He probably uses a copy for toilet paper.
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Perry is the governor who mandated all 11 year old girls to take a vaccine that would be of no value to anyone not sexually active (if even then). He pushed the Trans-Texas highway (the NAFTA highway) which is part of the UN agenda. That same agenda will be, if they get their way, taking away your firearms in the near future.
    Good grief!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Derby, your guy is done. Get over it. Decent citizens WILL NOT vote to legalize drugs.
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

I'm not a Ron Paul supporter, but I can respect him because he addresses issues on an intellectually level. He respects the intelligence of the audience rather than insulting it with inane statements. The same can't be said for Rick Perry.

Decent people already voted to legalize a drug once. Recall Prohibition?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Paul Landon Jamison View Post
    Oh i know. If he does end up runnin against NObama i will vote for him.(i would prolly vote for whoever ran against him, unless i thought he was the antichrist or gonna be worse than him)
    There aren't too many people who will bring up the anti christ, but you're exactly correct. It's difficult figuring out who they are, though. Bush, I think, was a dupe. Cheney, in the other hand, I'm not so sure. They all run in the same circles, and Bush sure stabbed the US in back with TARP. I've even had perfectly normal people talking about 9/11 being a US conspiracy. Obama and Biden are both dupes. Hillary Clinton, on the other hand...

It's always difficult to figure out who the anti-christs are, but as John said, even now, there are many anti christs among us. Thanks for mentioning it, I tend to forget sometimes as I go about my day. We need to be about our father's business, too! Bless!

Prohibition was legal in that the 18th amendment gave the Federal Government the right to outlaw it. Then the people saw how unwise it was because of bootlegging and the associated crime and mobs. So they wised up and passed the 21st amendment to legalize that particular drug. The Federal Government has no Constitutional authorization for its laws against drugs.

Every venture away from the Constitution that we allow the government, makes it that much easier for the next one to go unchallenged. Drugs could always be regulated by any state or local government that had no constitutional block to doing so. Personally, I have no use for drugs. I don't even like to take prescriptions or OTC drugs.

Drug use is one of many victimless crimes that should not be on the books, much like the victimless crime of owning and carrying a gun without going through the many hoops that various level of government require.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    I'm not a Ron Paul supporter, but I can respect him because he addresses issues on an intellectually level. He respects the intelligence of the audience rather than insulting it with inane statements. The same can't be said for Rick Perry.
    You like Obuma, we get it. Afraid of Perry?
    http://www.change.org/petitions/self...tate-residents
    NRA Life Member, SCOPE,SAF Join up!

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    No. His strict constructionist view of the constitution is the main quality I admire in him. I just think that many Americans won't vote for him over the position of trying foreign terrorists in American courts. These aren't U.S. citizens and should have no constitutional protections. Additionally, a court trial requires the admission of evidence obtained through sources and techniques that are crucial to national security. Such intelligence gathering sources/techniques should never be presented to the world.

I want to see a candidate who can beat Obama. I don't think he can.
    If the people in question are arrested in the US, they should have the citizens rights until a court rules they do not qualify. If they were arrested elsewhere, in all probability we had no right to make such an arrest as we had no authority in the other country.

Can Paul beat Obama? Who knows? But as long as the voters assume that he can't, it will become a self-fulfilling prophecy. Check out the results of the Iowa straw poll (the actual results -- not the sound bites which ignore Paul) and the polls where Paul was compared with Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by cmhbob View Post
    Decent people already voted to legalize a drug once. Recall Prohibition?
    Yes, but alocohol isn't crack, heroin or meth. Huge difference in the level/rate of addiction and health problems caused by them.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

If the people in question are arrested in the US, they should have the citizens rights until a court rules they do not qualify. If they were arrested elsewhere, in all probability we had no right to make such an arrest as we had no authority in the other country.
    Consider a terrorist attack against our military or businesses abroad in a country (such as Japan) who wants our presence. Should that terrorist be brought to America for a jury trial?
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast