Best case of pot calling the kettle black I've ever seen!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best case of pot calling the kettle black I've ever seen!

Best case of pot calling the kettle black I've ever seen!

Perry's gonna poke him with a stick every chance he gets. Expect a major meltdown before the election.

Obama To Perry: "Be A Little More Careful About What You Say" | RealClearPolitics
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

So the whole watching what you say.... like lying? Like all he did the entire campaign? Yea at least Perry is standing for his beliefs and speaking his true feelings. We need an honest man in office and the person running the armed forces should have served so he knows wht the heck is happening.
    "The beauty of the 2nd amendment is that it is not needed until they try to take it" -Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Landon Jamison View Post
    So the whole watching what you say.... like lying? Like all he did the entire campaign? Yea at least Perry is standing for his beliefs and speaking his true feelings. We need an honest man in office and the person running the armed forces should have served so he knows wht the heck is happening.
    That's why we need Ron Paul!
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Oh i know. If he does end up runnin against NObama i will vote for him.(i would prolly vote for whoever ran against him, unless i thought he was the antichrist or gonna be worse than him)
    "The beauty of the 2nd amendment is that it is not needed until they try to take it" -Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by BigSlick View Post
    That's why we need Ron Paul!
    Paul and Bachmann 2012

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Paul and Bachmann 2012
    Perry / Bachman. I think Paul is already finished. Americans won't vote for a candidate who will legalize drugs, blame the U.S. for Iran and provide a jury trial to a foreign terrorist.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

[QUOTE=BC1;220780]Perry / Bachman. I think Paul is already finished. Americans won't vote for a candidate who will legalize drugs, blame the U.S. for Iran and provide a jury trial to a foreign terrorist.[/QUOTE
    BC1: But all of that is true.
    Best way to win the drug war and generate tax revenue is to legalize MJ and tax it.
    We actively supported a dictatorial regime in Iran, supported Iraq/Saddam when the Muslims took over Iran and are now paying the price for all of that mismanagement.
    What's wrong with a jury trial for ANYONE? Our legal system is the gold standard for the rest of the world, and if it works for us it will work for terrorists as well.
    Ron Paul has the answers - just need folks like yourself to stop and listen to them.

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    I think Paul is already finished. Americans won't vote for a candidate who will legalize drugs, blame the U.S. for Iran and provide a jury trial to a foreign terrorist.
    In other words you think Americans won't vote for a candidate who follows the US Constitution, which he is required to take an oath to support in order to serve. Study the history of the United States interference throughout the Middle East and you will see why Dr. Paul makes the accurate statements he does.

Perry is the governor who mandated all 11 year old girls to take a vaccine that would be of no value to anyone not sexually active (if even then). He pushed the Trans-Texas highway (the NAFTA highway) which is part of the UN agenda. That same agenda will be, if they get their way, taking away your firearms in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Derby View Post
    In other words you think Americans won't vote for a candidate who follows the US Constitution, which he is required to take an oath to support in order to serve. Study the history of the United States interference throughout the Middle East and you will see why Dr. Paul makes the accurate statements he does.

Perry is the governor who mandated all 11 year old girls to take a vaccine that would be of no value to anyone not sexually active (if even then). He pushed the Trans-Texas highway (the NAFTA highway) which is part of the UN agenda. That same agenda will be, if they get their way, taking away your firearms in the near future.
    No. His strict constructionist view of the constitution is the main quality I admire in him. I just think that many Americans won't vote for him over the position of trying foreign terrorists in American courts. These aren't U.S. citizens and should have no constitutional protections. Additionally, a court trial requires the admission of evidence obtained through sources and techniques that are crucial to national security. Such intelligence gathering sources/techniques should never be presented to the world.

I want to see a candidate who can beat Obama. I don't think he can.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

If you like government employment, vote for Perry.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast