Quote Originally Posted by coachdb18 View Post
Am I the only one here who thinks that Brian Terry deserved a lot better than to be shot with guns that Eric Holder ensured went to Mexican cartels to show that guns are bad, so he'd have 'proof' when he restricted the 2nd Amendment? Am I the only one here who thinks that the refusal to prosecute black guys with night sticks blocking the voting booth to whites is a crime? Am I the only one here who thinks having the M1 rifle ruled an 'illegal' weapon by 'executive order' is a Constitutional violation of the 2nd Amendment? Am I the only one here who thinks taking my money by force as taxation if I chose not to buy health insurance is a violation of my Constitutional rights? Am I the only one who thinks disclosing the details of the SEALs was for political gain, at the risk of national security and team member safety?

Obama swore to 'preserve, protect and defend' the Constitution. It is his duty to do so. Refusal, and outright obstruction, of that duty is defined as treason, especially when it leads to the death of citizens, and harm to the defense of the country.
+1 No you are not!