Secret Service Secrets. Are they credible?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Secret Service Secrets. Are they credible?

Secret Service Secrets. Are they credible?

I suspected this all along.

Charlie

Charlie, a few months ago I bought a book called In The President's Secret Service by Ronald Kessler. He is a Secret Service agent, one of them who guards the POTUS. What this guy in the video relate is the same ones that I have read from that book. I love the book so much apart from the addendum about the Silahis which covered a complete chapter on its own. It is almost a thankless job being a Secret Service agent. They do not get that much salary for taking the bullet for the POTUS either. Their vacation is almost non-existent too. I have respect for them. They work so hard rain or shine. And not all POTUS and their family treat them well. And they had grinned and bear Hilary and Michelle? and Nixon and the Carters? The latter ones are the most hated of the Secret Service.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

H&K-Certified MP5 Operator and Instructor
    FBI-Certified Police Pistol and Shotgun Instructor
    State of New Mexico-Certified Concealed Carry Instructor

5. Stop the politics

I joined USA Carry because i am a strong believer in the 2nd Amendment and
    think its my responsibility to protect my family at all times...however
    this type of political bashing does not set well with me....firstly, who are you to
    make the statement that the Secret Service is the top dog....if its your opinion
    thats fine...u certainly have a right to express it...or do you have some data and
    a criteria upon which you base your statement

the funny and O so sad part is taht the comments by a few (obviously) disgruntled SS agents
    lead you and those that agree with you to the conclusion that all democratic presidents
    (or did you really mean all democrats) are liers, cheats, racists and generally horrible
    people.....its that kind of one sided, unbending, uncompromising attitude that has gotten
    this country into the deadlocked state we are now in.

I am neither a democratic or republican lover or hater....i am an American who is scared by
    people like you and those that agree with your outlandish phylosophy.

Add those with such a radical phylosophy like yours to my list of why i choose to carry.

And finally, if this is an example of the menbership in or phylosophy of USA Carry....i
    guess its time to join another group.

Quote Originally Posted by tankdvr View Post
    this type of political bashing does not set well with me....firstly[sic], who are you to
    make the statement that the Secret Service is the top dog....if its your opinion
    thats fine...u certainly have a right to express it...or do you have some data and

the funny and O so sad part is taht the comments by a few (obviously) disgruntled SS agents
    lead you and those that agree with you to the conclusion that all democratic presidents
    (or did you really mean all democrats) are liers, cheats, racists and generally horrible
    people.....its that kind of one sided, unbending, uncompromising attitude that has gotten

I am neither a democratic or republican lover or hater....i am an American who is scared by

Add those with such a radical phylosophy like yours to my list of why i choose to carry.

And finally, if this is an example of the menbership in or phylosophy of USA Carry....i
    Tank,
    To whom are you addressing these comments? You will note that my post is in the Politics Forum. If you don't like it, then don't visit the Politics Forum, it's not good for your blood pressure.
    Charlie

7. Hey guys I love a good disagreement when can you get so much fun with out paying for it. lets get the spit flying. dang I want a women to run then i can call her all the bad names i learned at a public school.
    and she can not do much worse that what been in there so far.
    except I did like the jellybean guy jellybelly is down the street from me.
    ok so who's next lets talk women and short skirts, Can I wolf call or not great legs should allways make a man's heart go faster.
    or am I a BADDDDDDD BOY!!!!!

8. except the irish and the scottesh guys with that short plaid thing they have, should be a law they can only wear that at a fair where its posted it's because people have died from that. they need permits to wear that stuff.

9. Quote Originally Posted by tankdvr View Post
    this type of political bashing does not set well with me....firstly, who are you to

Tank:

What scares me is your spell checker. It's like handing in your homework to your Engish Teacher and Exspecting a "A"
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

10. Quote Originally Posted by tankdvr View Post

Yes, please go back to DU, it's where you (obviously) belong.

Tnkdvr: It's nice that you joined USA Carry. In case you didn't notice, there are many forums in which one can express his sentiments on any given subject, to include politics. Under the Politics Forum, there is a caveat that there will be strong opinions on here and that if you are thin-skinned, it isn't the place for you. After having seen the video about the Secret Service and reading Tucker's Mom's post, I immediately went out and bought the book and wasn't able to put it down until I finished it. It is hilarious reading and exposes the quirks of the first families. I do not doubt what the agents had to say and have heard many of the same things on TV and in newspapers. I'm sorry if you hold the first families in such high esteem. It must be terrible to find out they are only human and just as crazy or crazier than the rest of us. If you consider Tucker's Mom's appraisal of the book as being radical you definitely need to re-think your value system. Now, if you want to get radical statements, just stay on here because several come up each day. That is what makes this site so enjoyable. If you don't like it, surely there is some other more benign site you can go to and meet your particular sensitivities. In all fairness, I would suggest you stay around for a while and really learn what radical is!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast