Tomorrow he'll blame the weatherman for the weather. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: Tomorrow he'll blame the weatherman for the weather.

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post

    It is difficult to have a rationale discussion of issues and potential solutions when so many are willing to engage in self-imposed deafness.
    Well then, it seems your time would be better spent elsewhere. Don'tcha think?
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

  2.   
  3. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Didn't Al Gore take credit for inventing the Internet? Maybe he should blame Al.
    Give him time. I'm sure he'll get around to Al. After all, he's been working 2 whole days......he needs a break.

    http://yfrog.com/kkazrtmj
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

  4. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by BeauRyker View Post
    Well then, it seems your time would be better spent elsewhere. Don'tcha think?
    Uh..you are far from representative of the intellectual level of the majority of people on this forum. There are plenty of anti-Obama members on this forum. The difference between most of them and you is painfully obvious.

  5. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Uh..you are far from representative of the intellectual level of the majority of people on this forum. There are plenty of anti-Obama members on this forum. The difference between most of them and you is painfully obvious.
    OUCH!!!!!!!!! Boy you really put me in my place, didn't you?
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

  6. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    So the phenomena of decreased jobs from increased employment of technology is both real and increasing exponentially. Ignoring that fact will have the same results as one who ignores the fact of gravity as they lean over a rail.
    We don't need no stinkin Newtonian Physics Knowledge.

    Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Claiming Obama is "blaming" the internet for job losses is like a patient claiming his doctor blames McDonalds for the patient's obesity. What the doctor said was a mere observation: "you are fat because you eat six meals a day at McDonalds." What Obama said was likewise a mere observation.
    But realy he should blame Al Gore, because Al Gore created the internet and probably was Newton's Physics teacher too.

    Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    It is difficult to have a rationale discussion of issues and potential solutions when so many are willing to engage in self-imposed deafness.
    What did you say, I can't hear you. LOL!

  7. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    He has never accepted any authority sucked off the American T his entire life and continues to do so, no skill set.
    He has one skill, Teleprompter reader master certification... He reads... Ok... I know, limited demand in the private sector...

    He'll blame the internet for his 39% approval rating next... People read all that anti-Obama stuff and think it's true...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  8. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by BeauRyker View Post
    OUCH!!!!!!!!! Boy you really put me in my place, didn't you?
    "Uh..you are far from representative of the intellectual level of the majority of people on this forum. There are plenty of anti-Obama members on this forum. The difference between most of them and you is painfully obvious."

    There's that narcissism again...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  9. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by BeauRyker View Post
    Well then, it seems your time would be better spent elsewhere. Don'tcha think?
    I agree...

    "It is difficult to have a rationale discussion of issues and potential solutions when so many are willing to engage in self-imposed deafness."

    Selective hearing... More succinctly.

    Perhaps you had best come to grips with the fact that some here have no desire to read or hear what it is you have to write or say. "Only one voice shall be clear above the din!" he demanded...

    Put your 2 in if needed... Requiring others to affirm your position and agree 100% is not required...
    Rational discussions often degrade to heated debate ending with fervent disagreement. Accept it and move on...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  10. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Creswell, Oregon
    Posts
    3,865
    He's also blaming congress. How dare they give him what he asked for. What were they thinking.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

  11. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    He's also blaming congress. How dare they give him what he asked for. What were they thinking.
    When all else fails, blame the other guy, guys, gals, price of oil, internet, previous administration, TEA Party (terrorists according to Joe Biden and others in a private meeting), global warming, Tsunamis, and the good old Coriolis effect...

    Maybe the vacation will recharge his socialist liberal batteries...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast