American Humor - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: American Humor

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    There is only one truth, and everything subject to that truth is equally true. The exciting part is that one second after death we will all know what that one truth is, and be subject to it's truth...forever.
    “The belief that there is only one truth, and that oneself is in possession of it, is the root of all evil in the world”

Max Born quotes (German Physicist. Nobel Prize for Physics in 1954. 1882-1970)
    For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan .When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours - Stephen Roberts

Quote Originally Posted by sFe View Post
    “The belief that there is only one truth, and that oneself is in possession of it, is the root of all evil in the world”
    A perfect description of an atheist alright. I however am a believer, the truth that I possess is God's truth and not of my own.
    America's Epitaph
    Since They Did Not See Fit To Acknowledge God, He Gave Them Over To A Depraved Mind, To Do What Should Not Be Done

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789