How much of our money has he spent the last three days?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much of our money has he spent the last three days?

How much of our money has he spent the last three days?

"When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

He needs to be sent on a permanent vacation!

Hope and Change, Hope and Change. Hope he's not reelected and Change our government's way of doing business to set growth free.
    GCO Member
    NRA Member
    NRA RSO, Certified Basic Pistol and Personal Protection In The Home Instructor

The country is not suffering enough. When he sees that our land and our people are like or similar to Afghanistan and Iraq, then he will rejoice....
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

6. Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    The country is not suffering enough. When he sees that our land and our people are like or similar to Afghanistan and Iraq, then he will rejoice....
    Mom, I would also add that the American people are not suffering enough. I still believe that it has to get worse before it will get better. This guy can still be reelected.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Cry baby corner

By the way what makes you think it your money anyway??? Food for thought!!!

"Uh, Mr President, the bank.......hey Mr President.......the bank came and took.....Uh........Oh what the hell....."

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/l...r/OBAMA_05.jpg
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Ya gotta look at the bright side, with Congress in recess with LOADS of unfinished business put on hold AND the President out of town...... maybe we can get through a month of relative peace and quiet without worrying what new mess the "Powers that be" are going to force feed us.

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Quote Originally Posted by ss192 View Post
    By the way what makes you think it your money anyway??? Food for thought!!!
    His security, transportation, food, lodging, etc are all paid with tax dollars. I don't begrudge anyone a vvacation. Especially someone who is working seven days a week. But the timing is so bad on this. It's like rubbing it in American's faces.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast