If it really was so good, why did it require so much money & effort to pitch?

Thread: If it really was so good, why did it require so much money & effort to pitch?

If it really was so good, why did it require so much money & effort to pitch?

Documents Detail PR Campaign To Promote Health Care Overhaul | FoxNews.com

Could all that money have been put to good use in some other manner?

If this product really is so good for all Americans, why the effort to pitch it to racial groups?

In a December 2010 email from an Ogilvy executive to health department officials summing up a meeting, the executive said they want to use the "bulk" of paid media efforts, including on Radio One and Univision, "on media that reaches African Americans and Hispanics."

"The money will go farther and these audiences continue to be a top priority," the executive said.

I agree with Tom...
    Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said in a statement that Americans should be "disturbed" by the campaign.
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

If it is soooooo good, then why don't the government officials place themselves under it?

Quote Originally Posted by MH52 View Post
    If it is soooooo good, then why don't the government officials place themselves under it?
    There's the key. You don't see our elected officials dumping their health care for Obama care. Don't forget we had to pass it to find out what was in it. How can we trust the people we elect to represent our interests if they can even consider passing a law without reading it. This really concerns me there isn't considerable outrage even if the main stream media wants to ignore this. All of those that voted for Obama care should be fired at the next election cycle. But sadly the voters will forget by that time and re-elect most of them.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry:221771
    Documents Detail PR Campaign To Promote Health Care Overhaul | FoxNews.com

Could all that money have been put to good use in some other manner?

If this product really is so good for all Americans, why the effort to pitch it to racial groups?

In a December 2010 email from an Ogilvy executive to health department officials summing up a meeting, the executive said they want to use the "bulk" of paid media efforts, including on Radio One and Univision, "on media that reaches African Americans and Hispanics."

"The money will go farther and these audiences continue to be a top priority," the executive said.

I agree with Tom...
    Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said in a statement that Americans should be "disturbed" by the campaign.
    Just barter some chickens or an apple pie...that way we can ll take care of each other.

6. Quote Originally Posted by the dark View Post
    Just barter some chickens or an apple pie...that way we can ll take care of each other.
    Kinda like tax payer funded welfare housing that the government seizes the money from the tax payer at gun point and gives it to the moochers for vote buying yeah I like that barter system...works rather well if your a moocher and a looter.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by the dark View Post
    Then we can all learn how to be good business people just by dealing with one another! I like that...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Its a fact that we are ranked 38th in the world for healthcare! That's right 37 other countrys are kickin our as%