Check this out from Youtube

Thread: Check this out from Youtube

Exclamation Check this out from Youtube

this guy makes some very good points!!!!!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

THIS ADMINISTRATION, especially the narcissistic pinheads in the WH, DO NOT HAVE A CLUE HOW TO RUN A WAR. They're like little kids playing army.

Ignorant, ignorant, imbeciles! I am so sick of these people.
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BeauRyker View Post
    THIS ADMINISTRATION, especially the narcissistic pinheads in the WH, DO NOT HAVE A CLUE HOW TO RUN A WAR. They're like little kids playing army.

Ignorant, ignorant, imbeciles! I am so sick of these people.
    Hey Beau, you and me both - and many millions more!

There are a number of us out here who believe that Obamao and his handlers/minions are not at all idiots. The are not clueless, they are not failing on trying to do good economically or militarily, and we believe they are not accidentally screwing up foreign policy matters. In fact, most of these guys, including Mr. Buck Ofama, are quite intelligent. Hitler was no lightweight either, nor was Stalin or Mao by the way.

Sure, Obamao continues to gaff at every turn. He is a Chicago thug, not a presidential man at all. While his goofy gaffs are largely ignored by cable news, they are not indicative of any idiocy of his handlers nor of the seriousness of the root ideology these marxists are hell-bent on administering to America.

Reducing America's "foot print" in the world by bringing us to our knees in front of the world might be one goal of these New World Order types. They'd want to hamstring us into joining the world into one more-or-less borderless koombaya, with they themselves at the resulting table of power. Eventually disarming the American people, disabling the dollar and creating a monetary system similar to the euro, getting rid of Israel, controlling information/media, debilitating our military, education kids into becomming left wing putti-heads, shredding the Constitution and so on is the way they think they will procede down thier yellow brick road to the land of non-capitalistic Oz. We ourselves would be idiots to think we are on this current path by accident or by incompetence in our current administration and associated handlers and financiers.

Does anyone really think the anti-USA, anti-capitalist, anti-Israel, anti-gun (civilian), anti-economic strength, anti-strong military statist's in the white house are not purposefully mismanaging our country? How is it possible that someone (who is paying attention via outlets other than the television) would think our current illustrious leaders are simply morons?

Tyranny comes to us. Treason has bloomed in our very own government. Over 200 years ago we formed this country by vanquishing a government who did not want us to be free. We are very nearly at that point again and yet most Americans have not had any kind of education that would make them aware of it at all, nor care. ...Most. The "pinheads" depend on most Americans to be mindless putty in thier hands in order to shred our founding documents and continue thier marxist/statist agenda. It's the rest of us they hate, attack and misinform the couch sitting putty-heads about.

Oh, last but NOT least: Thank you seal team 6, thank you to ALL our serving military past and present. I stand by you as millions do so long as you understand that you are there to defend against tyranny, foreign AND domestic.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm