EXPOSED! Texas Terrorist Training Camp! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EXPOSED! Texas Terrorist Training Camp!

Proud to be counted.

3. go for broke folks, someone has to do the dirty work. count me in!

Blog Entries
    Merriam Webster defines Terrorist as: the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion

So does this fit the Democrats idea of the white male, middle class, who has started a political movement? Guess it terrifies them to think that We the People are paying attention. We the people are P!SS3D at whats been happening lately. We the People are using non violent ways of achieving our goals. If NOT looting, rioting, punching, kicking, physical acts of inducing pain, are being a terrorist, that is me. This is the same as not caring what a person looks like, where they come from, who their great great grandparents are or where they came from makes me a racist.
    My way is not better, it is just mine, your way is not better, it is just yours.
    Carry what your comfortable with, there is no "Supergun" Carry how your comfortable, open or concealed, so you have it with you when you need it

5. Whoa, those people were really scary! They acted so natural.. They must have spent years in terrorist sleeper-cell training camps in order to come off looking so much like normal americans. It takes a lifetime of practice to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by ccwaz View Post
    Whoa, those people were really scary! They acted so natural.. They must have spent years in terrorist sleeper-cell training camps in order to come off looking so much like normal americans. It takes a lifetime of practice to do that.
    I feel confident saying, that if you want to see the real America and Americans, come to Waco. There's no BS in us........at least NOT since we got rid of Chet Edwards.

Oh yeah...........AND BRING RAIN!
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12