Obama's reunion we're paying for!

Thread: Obama's reunion we're paying for!

Obama's reunion we're paying for!

"When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

There is only one Obama reunion fund I'd consider making a contribution to... Reuniting him with his cre...

Oh, thoughts...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

4. umm, what?

I don't like the guy either but how exactly are we paying for this? He's on vacation and went to see a friend. It didn't cost us anything.

5. Beau: you really know how to make one vomit! These leaches learned how to "Bore The System" They suck the Host and bring all their other leaches along with them. Their sorry asses couldn't hold a productive job if their live depended on it. (put their welfare check in there work boots and they will never find it) No wonder Holder let the Terrorist Panther's go without charging them with a crime.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by cawpin View Post
    I don't like the guy either but how exactly are we paying for this? He's on vacation and went to see a friend. It didn't cost us anything.
    What mode of transportation did he utilize? Cost to fuel it? Secret Service detail?
    Yea, I know it comes with the job... We get the bill for that job and quite honestly, he's doing it rather poorly...

Going to visit this piece of leftist liberal trash on our dime... Priceless...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    ....No wonder Holder let the Terrorist Panther's go without charging them with a crime.
    Now there is the connection to the dots...watch his connections, and the photos to prove it, one day one of them will be caught like a fish and talk when it hurts where it will surely hurt....
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

So sick of these parasites! Worthless scum.

Michelle Obama accused of spending $10m in public money on vacations
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson