THE FBI and CIA can't do it, but the NYPD can infringe on your 1st amendment rights! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: THE FBI and CIA can't do it, but the NYPD can infringe on your 1st amendment rights!

Quote Originally Posted by Derby View Post
    It amazes me how many gun rights advocates are willing to violate the Constitutional rights of other citizens just because they belong to a specific race, nationality or religious group. After those rights are completely gone your gun rights will be next. Don't be surprised when it happens.
    +1 Derby. Everyone else missed the point; turn in your green card. If you give up a little liberty in order to be more secure in the big apple . . . and now you know the rest of the story. Credit must go to Ben Franklin and Paul Harvey.
    "The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992

Those who chose to violate US law and enter the United States commit a criminal act period and are not deserving of anything, come here pregnant and have a baby, baby should stay with mother when you ship her home.

Quote Originally Posted by weekendskp View Post
    +1 Derby. Everyone else missed the point; turn in your green card. If you give up a little liberty in order to be more secure in the big apple . . . and now you know the rest of the story. Credit must go to Ben Franklin and Paul Harvey.
    That's a -1 for derby and another for you. These animals have no rights. they're not welcomed or wanted here. It's not giving up liberty to be more secure, (stop reading people's sigs).

it's like this. Say a non-american illegal dope "A" has a bat. illegal 3rd world dope "A" says he's going to hit an american Liberal dope "B", (not a bad ideal, but I digress) Liberal "B" says ok it's your right. Dope "B" gets hits and says "OOOWWW that hurt" and now wants to take away the bat.

I like to think I was raised a little bit smarter than that. I for one don't need to get hit first to know it's going to hurt. Take away the bat first and then there is no problem.

So take your sympathetic views on terrorist and shove em.

@ Big Dawg.

You say I'm wrong because “these are not citizens but visitors with most being here on bogus reasons for visa's” Can you document that? I cannot document that you are wrong and I won't say you are until and unless I can. In the meantime, until we know (we and the NYPD, CIA & FBI) that an individual is not a citizen, he or she should be treated as one. If an individual is here on a visa, the government, in essence has given him or her a form of temporary citizenship. The truly illegal immigrants are without rights. If they are in the country illegally, I agree that they should be deported. The rest should be treated the way you would want to be treated if whatever group you belong to (such as a group of gun owners) were to be targeted by these law enforcement agencies.

You'll get no argument from me that there are tens of millions of Americans who own firearms. Could we fight the government when they decide to take away those firearms? Yeah, but could we be successful? We may have millions of guns but the government has weapons beyond anything we citizens hold. Just look up Long Range Acoustic Device (LRAD) and Sonic weapon in Wikipedia or elsewhere. How could we hold up against these types of weapons designed for crowd control? I don't believe that these are the only two crowd control weapons that could be used against any mass uprising or defensive action.

And you say “This present POTUS and admin are pushing the ' illegal ' issue because they know that they can then count on those votes when election time comes.” I'm not an Obama fan, but remember that Bush made no effort to close the borders, either.

@ Nightmare45.

“Those who chose to violate US law and enter the United States commit a criminal act period and are not deserving of anything, come here pregnant and have a baby, baby should stay with mother when you ship her home.” Agreed. But you realize that the actions in this article are about middle easterners, not the south of the boarder group.

@ Icewind.

Your analogy is flawed because, to the best of my knowledge, all freedom lovers agree that even freedom has it's limitations. The right of dope “A”, whether a legal citizen or not, to swing a bat ends at the head or body of dope “B”, whether a liberal or not.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12