THE FBI and CIA can't do it, but the NYPD can infringe on your 1st amendment rights!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: THE FBI and CIA can't do it, but the NYPD can infringe on your 1st amendment rights!

THE FBI and CIA can't do it, but the NYPD can infringe on your 1st amendment rights!

With CIA help, NYPD moves covertly in Muslim areas - Yahoo! News

This is a long article with not much depth, but good info just the same.
    I find in amusing that the author says that New Yorkers don't know or care that they've given up so many of their liberties that this doesn't alarm the average citizen. New York City should just have a fence around it, to contain all the sheeple.
    "The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992

Great! I applaud the NYPD and the CIA for cooperating with one another. I hope those hoping to bring down this country will all be herded out of here or be put on the wall and shot! I sincerely pray for their success...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    I've said elsewhere here on this forum that treason has come to us in our government. Tyranny has arrived in full bloom, even if the average American sheeple doesn't know or care.

I'll not go into it in depth here (again) but those who gave us our free country, who fought and died, who wrote the documents would find our current government a treasonous lot and would indeed have them shot. "Enemies Foriegn and Domestic" is NOT meant to be an empty, meaningless phrase. I am what our current government deems a terrorist in that I support small government, less taxation, border control, supporting our allies (i.e. Israel) and enjoy owning firearms - just like you. You are an enemy of the (current) state.

However, as anti-Liberty as our marxist leaders are now it matters not. None of us will likely be the first to go forcebly against the tyranny. No group will likely rise up, and with like minded military men and women take our property away from the treasonous thugs that occupy DC. I find it unlikely that I would. I find it unlikely any of us would. And so it goes, and so our country goes. We can talk a game of taking back our country, but walking it is a whole 'nuther level.

...It is sad to feel that way but look around. Look at the sheeples feeding from the guv'mnt cheese trough, look at the sheeples hypnotized by the network (state run) media. They all believe, or most believe, Obamao is trying to do good for our people. Way too many would see killing our illustrious Obamao, **** Turban, Soros, etc as murder although you and I know it would simply be ridding of Constitutional ticks.

Looks like I'm on a soapbox again, so I'll stop here. Sorry, but I can't stop myself.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Anyone who watched the WTC collapse in person has strong feelings about this. Seeing that smoke rise for weeks afterward was very disheartening. Hell, I was in the lower concourse just a few weeks earlier having lunch. Sometimes I think it could have been any of us that died that day. Luck of the draw. Although we don't like the NYC rules on gun control, and yes, they are sheeple, we still stand firmly with that city when it comes to crime and terrorism.

I lost a neighbor who was a firefighter on 9/11. His crumpled, burned fire hat sits atop a statue of a lion at his driveway entrance. I drive by it every day. It hits me in the face like a cold slap of reality. His kids, who were small at the time, are now in college. I see his boy cutting the grass and feel it all come back.

For the NYPD it's personal.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Good for the CIA and NYPD. IMO CIA,FBI, and others have been de-clawed. All in the name of pleasing other countries and UN.

I say shake em up. So a few bone heads get their "rights" rattled a bit. Big deal.

Terrorist have now been given the free ride criminals get. EG.. criminal breaks in, slips and falls. He sues homeowner and wins. Don't infringe on his rights to rob you. And why would we want to infringe on another 9/11 after all?

7. Catch'em anyway it is needed ! If it is a wolf that is killing your sheep and you know without a doubt it's a wolf or wolves you don't watch foxes or coytotes do you ? If it is a certain ethnic group or religion that is responsible for killing innocents then why watch others who are not of those groups or religions ? It's time to stop with all the PC crap and worrying about offending a group or religion and start being pro active rather than a reactive society. When was the last time you heard of an airplane being hijacked in Israel ? The last time a terrorist killed schoolrooms full of innocent children ? The Israelis are a pro active society because of neccessity and we have arrived at the point where it is now time to join them in order to protect our citizens. Time for the MAJORITY to once again be the rule and not all the MINORITIES that have somehow become the ones dictating the rules all under the ruse and guise of civil rights, freedom of religion, ethnicity. If by their own admission one claims to be a Muslim then in order to truly be and believe as a true Muslim then the Koran must be read daily and it's content followed in order to be a true Muslim and we all KNOW what it preaches and teaches. Get a grip America as we already have major terrorist orgs being openly operated under the guise of freedomof religion. What a joke ! The primary one being the Muslim Brotherhood Organization which our government has been aware of since 1982 and especially a coule of months after 9/11 when the Swedes after a request from our government located and then entered legally and seasrched his house and found the plan for the takeover of the West including especially the USA and by damn if they ain't doing exactly that using our own justice system to do it.

It amazes me how many gun rights advocates are willing to violate the Consititutional rights of other citizens just because they belong to a specific race, nationality or religious group. After those rights are completely gone your gun rights will be next. Don't be surprised when it happens.

I'll take my chances. Green Light for NYPD,CIA, and FBI.

Quote Originally Posted by Derby View Post
    It amazes me how many gun rights advocates are willing to violate the Consititutional rights of other citizens just because they belong to a specific race, nationality or religious group. After those rights are completely gone your gun rights will be next. Don't be surprised when it happens.
    I'll take my chances. Green Light for NYPD,CIA, and FBI.

11. Derby you are WRONG as these are NOT citizens but visitors with most being here on bogus reasons for visa's so you are WRONG just so you undesrastand you are WRONG ! As for the government taking anybody's rights it may seem to you that this is happening which of course it is in samll increments but when it reaches the point where it tips the scales, of the Amercian people then the people WILL psuh back. Stop and think for a second about all the legal gun owners in this country. The state of Wisconsin had 600,000 permitted hunters just last year and that is only 1 state so now think about ALL the other states hunters numbers and you have an army of millions who not only own guns but know how to use them as well. The 600,000 mentioned in Wisconsin are larger than many contries army's including Iraq, Iran, Syria etc.etc. you get the point. It's a good and healthy thing to be concerned about rights and the governments taking of them but be realistic and think and consider the info before you start yelling wolf. These individuals as well as the " illegal " immigrants are just that and therefore have no rights whatsoever so if you want to start with your rhetoric then start by DEMANDING that the feds start by enforcing the laws concerning these same individuals. This present POTUS and admin are pushing the " illegal " issue because they know that they can then count on those votes when election time comes. You might consider choosing the best Republican candidate and doing all you can to get then elected as your crys' now are falling on deaf political ears and of your fellow Americans who see this for what it is instead of the usual blind following of " everybodys " rights and put it where it belongs on the backs of the illegals and the ones visiting on visas'.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast