We would have never guessed.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We would have never guessed.

Exclamation We would have never guessed.

"When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Dammmmm, a friggin epiphany. Where will it all end to................
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

What else would you expect from a bunch of lawyers (liers).

There are very few successful business people, who would invest the money, time and having their lives begin drug through the mud who would bother. On top of that, they would have to take a pay cut and alienate half their customers.

Psalm 82:3-5

That's a soundbite headline and a nigh on useless article. Can anyone spot the problems with it?

Yeah. The headline should have read, "80% of Congress lacks any sound Education at all!"

Aside from that, I have held that "truth" self evident since forever.

If one is entrusted to "run" a government.... best it be done with a Business frame of mind, especially as it pertains to cost effectiveness, frugality, prioritization of National Needs versus the money available to accomplish them, abolishment of "programs" that are counter productive rather than productive, eradication of waste, excess personell, all done with an eye for letting the private sector do what it does best. (i.e. Provide goods and services desired by the People at the least possible cost.)

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Actually, I was thinking more about their source of information.

I'll give you a hint: I have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems. So tell me what classes I took.
    Bob Mueller
    Blog | Facebook | Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by cmhbob View Post
    Actually, I was thinking more about their source of information.

I'll give you a hint: I have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems. So tell me what classes I took.
    Why?
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."

Well, that's what article tried to do: make ASSumptions about classes taken based on a major. You can't do that. I haven't seen a college yet that doesn't make you take classes outside your major.

So while the headline is a nice soundbite, there's little useful information in the article.

Quote Originally Posted by cmhbob View Post
    Well, that's what article tried to do: make ASSumptions about classes taken based on a major. You can't do that. I haven't seen a college yet that doesn't make you take classes outside your major.

So while the headline is a nice soundbite, there's little useful information in the article.
    OK.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast