The Libs want a nation of wussies.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Libs want a nation of wussies.

The Libs want a nation of wussies.

"When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Can we figure out a way to BAN attendance at their sporting events?
    Charlie

Soverign State of Poverty Knob near Tennessee
    What these "EDUCATORS" fail to remember is "THE BOMBS BURSTING IN AIR" were being described by an American Patriot aboard a Brtiish Man-of-War. We were not attacking... we were DEFENDING!
    Last edited by WB9IIE; 08-26-2011 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Duplicate word.
    Let's hear it for Gun Free Zones... Public places where the criminal has a monopoly
    on self defense. - Gary Nelson 2012

5. Of course they want a country of wussies. How else do you take full control of a country?

Quote Originally Posted by pafindr View Post
    Of course they want a country of wussies. How else do you take full control of a country?
    Well, it's safe to say.........they won't get us all!
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

At Goshen,
    we're passionate about making peace. If you believe in care of the earth and care of one another, if you put your faith and God before anything else, this is the college for you. We're for people who want to serve the world with joy in the name of peace.
    Well at least its a private university.
    For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan .When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours - Stephen Roberts

So are they going to not play any of those violent sports like football or hockey? Are they going to change the rules of baseball to prohibit stealing bases? Are they going to refuse federal money? Heaven knows they don't have an ROTC program. Oh and don't forget the refuse to allow students to use any federal grants, scholarships or loan guarantees. No veterans either if they want to use military benefits. Better refuse the children of veterans just to be safe - who knows what they may have been trained in at home.
    GCO Member
    NRA Member
    NRA RSO, Certified Basic Pistol and Personal Protection In The Home Instructor

They don't even have football..
    For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan .When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours - Stephen Roberts

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow the fields for those who do not."
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

Figures, it is a Christian college.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast