One reason Obama hates Texas. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: One reason Obama hates Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    Out of the lineup so far, I like Perry and I am not from Texas. Marco Rubio is my first choice but he is not running. He speaks from the heart. Bachmann sounds like the twin of Sarah Palin. Ron Paul is a career politician. Cain is Ok but I do not think he will win. Rommenie is a fake-kie. Can this country last until next November???? Let us pray so!
    There you go again calling Dr. Paul a career politician. He may have served a long time, but never has he wavered from his oath to defend the constitution like 434 of his colleagues. Why do you not like him? He's devoutly against abortion. He's devoutly against big government, gun control, and every other intrusion in to your liberties by over zealous left-wing liberals. If this country is to get out of its 14 Trillion dollar debt, we have to have a man like Dr. Paul as our leader. He has never - NOT ONCE - voted for expanded government bureaucracy. If it isn't in the constitution, he doesn't vote for it. End of story. You can't say that about Perry, Huntsmen, Cain, Bachmann, Rommney, or Rubio.
    "The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992

Quote Originally Posted by weekendskp View Post
    There you go again calling Dr. Paul a career politician.
    Maybe he should start a new career making holsters for K & D Holsters.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Maybe he should start a new career making holsters for K & D Holsters.
    Why do you keep bringing that up? I've moved on. I bought my wife a nice holster from JSHolsters.com. Great customer service.
    "The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992

At least Perry has EARNED an income, show me Obamas business operation.

JSDinTexas Guest
    I really enjoy the comments - prior to retirement, I was very close to TX state govt. and know some of the Perry activities with state govt., which were generally positive, so I encourage all to look closely at him.
    I consider him the best of the bunch - that does not mean he is the best, because I believe all politicians have some skeletons in their closets - I doubt a politician can avoid that.

To address some of the posts with no prejudice intended:
    1) Perry does carry and did kill a coyote - has an LCP w/ crimson trace so it wasn't that hard.
    2) I vote because it's what this country is founded upon - and I also vote these days to pay respect to the fallen soldiers that gave me the opportunity. I know voting works, I have seen a person locally win by only 2 votes.
    3) Someone doesn't like TX? Oh my, how can I sleep tonight? Actually being born here, I obviously have never seen better - only place I would go if I had to would be maybe Wyoming or Montana - I like wide open spaces where the stars at night are big and bright - like Deep in the Heart of Texas.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123