This is about our First Lady - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: This is about our First Lady

And sure...Sharpton is evil because he supports civil rights and gay rights...

And I daresay you consider anyone on the Left an extremist, while you on the other hand are simply a patriot.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    First "lady"? You gotta be kidd'n.

First "woman" or "female" maybe...
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

4. Listen to what he says and does. By his own actions he is an extortionist and a Race bating Pimp. You are correct the left are extremist radical which have nested in the Democratic Party where they breed like rats. The Black Mob beating on Whites, Im sure none of them voted for McCain. can you say Bill Ayres? how about Beer Summit? maybe we can say Black Panther an Eric Holder in the same sentece? I suppose your going call me the "R" word next or some other name calling that Libtards like to do. If he would spend more time in speech class and less time pimping maybe someone might listen to him.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

5. Quote Originally Posted by tuts40 View Post
    First "lady"? You gotta be kidd'n.

First "woman" or "female" maybe...
    I hope your not refering to MooooShell.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    Listen to what he says and does. By his own actions he is an extortionist and a Race bating Pimp.

I suppose your going call me the "R" word next or some other name calling that Libtards like to do. If he would spend more time in speech class and less time pimping maybe someone might listen to him.
    A pimp, eh. So he actually runs prostitutes? My goodness...

I don't call names. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. However, I put more credence in the opinions of people who bother to find out the *facts* behind the hate-filled rhetoric BOTH sides spew than those who simply repeat what they heard on Faux News or read in a chain email

Quote Originally Posted by CaptHerp View Post
    Here's the deal: Obama shouldn't have been able to win the last time, even with 98% of black voters voting for him. Why did he win? I blame two groups: 1. Conservatives who kicked their feet and yelled and stayed home because McCain wasn't the candidate they wanted, and 2. Those who voted for Ron Paul as an independent, which diluted the vote and gave us -- Obama.

If you don't vote, or if you vote for some independent in the general election again, guess who you will get again? It's time to wise up, while there is still an America to save. Ron Paul voters -- vote for the guy in the primaries, but for Pete's sake when he loses, do NOT vote for him as a write-in or an independent in the General Election. PLEASE.
    And the REASON McCain wasn't the candidate the "stay-at-homes" wanted? Most of them DID NOT BOTHER TO VOTE IN THE PRIMARY! That's the reason P*** Poor candidates run. People ignore the most important part of the process!
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

James714 Guest
    CharlieK

What the **** does this have to do with carrying a firearm?

You are in the wrong place hillbilly bob, try the KKK and post your **** there, i bet that even to them you will sound like an idiot, just like you do here...

Quote Originally Posted by James714 View Post
    CharlieK

What the **** does this have to do with carrying a firearm?

You are in the wrong place hillbilly bob, try the KKK and post your **** there, i bet that even to them you will sound like an idiot, just like you do here...
    This is a political forum. You don't like it, go elsewhere. You won't be missed.
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

It is less a "militant separationist" screed than a lament that being educated in a principally white, upper-class university tends to draw black people away from their own culture, and instill in them a desire to "fit in" with white culture.

Which is saying the exact same thing as was implied (and said) that she was clearly a racist. What the heck is "black" culture and "white" culture? A lot of Blacks seem to believe that getting an education is counter to "Black" culture and then they whine that they can't live as well as the "whites" who did get an education. This attitude clearly runs counter to being an "American" calling instead for a Black America and a White America. It is more the Blacks that are calling for a separatist America and that's a bad thing.
    Maybejim

Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

What you say isn't as important as what the other person hears

Most of them DID NOT BOTHER TO VOTE IN THE PRIMARY!

I have seen no evidence to that effect but I have seen references to a bunch of cross over voters in the primaries and an MSM that worked hard to make McCain the nominee.
    Maybejim

Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

What you say isn't as important as what the other person hears

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast