This is about our First Lady - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 61

Thread: This is about our First Lady

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by dcselby1 View Post
    And the REASON McCain wasn't the candidate the "stay-at-homes" wanted? Most of them DID NOT BOTHER TO VOTE IN THE PRIMARY! That's the reason P*** Poor candidates run. People ignore the most important part of the process!
    OK, so apparently you like Obama better than McCain. Thanks.

  2.   
  3. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    And sure...Sharpton is evil because he supports civil rights and gay rights...

    And I daresay you consider anyone on the Left an extremist, while you on the other hand are simply a patriot.
    You can come on here and actually SUPPORT Al Sharpton? You forgot that he supports race-baiting -- do you support that too? For Pete's sake!

  4. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    A pimp, eh. So he actually runs prostitutes? My goodness...

    I don't call names. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. However, I put more credence in the opinions of people who bother to find out the *facts* behind the hate-filled rhetoric BOTH sides spew than those who simply repeat what they heard on Faux News or read in a chain email
    So you're saying that Fox News is actually "faux" (as in invented, fake, or false)? Straight out of the Democratic Underground forums. It wasn't clever when they started saying that a decade ago, and it's still stupid now. Just because the MSM, with its left-leaning news, ignoring stories they don't want us to know about, has been presenting its news as "mainstream" since the 1960s, that apparently makes BALANCED news "faux" and hardcore right wing, correct? Have you ever watched an actual Fox News news broadcast -- note, that doesn't mean O'Reilly or Hannity (which are editorial programs) that actually talks about ALL the stories? As to dwelling on the "pimp" comment, way to be purposely obtuse.

  5. It seems to me that the thesis was a exploring study by a student for her degree. She ask the question how going to a white school of higher learning effects black students? after they graduate. Do they feel more conneated to the black values and comuity or white. It is a hard question and a brave thing to do. She did not pick something easy like save the earth and heres how. it's a dangerous thing to ask. cause there are alot of people who will use it to hurt her. she was a young person and very smart and brave.
    Now did I vot for him no I did not. but not because he is black. I did not know him.
    now i guess you can attack anyone you want but you know if you want you could find post I made that you could put together that show I hate me. so what? I have the right for free speech. she has too.
    now if she put a paper together calling for the end of something I like like icecream. ok I would get mad. but all she is saying is she is proud to be black, Nothing wrong there! she is proud to go to princeton.
    Great! and she made a paper asking how can it effect black students going there over time and their feeling toward blacks and whites. she did not say blow up the world or kill whitey. dudes chill this was years ago dang and so far I think she has acted like a lady. so I am a american male who happens to be white. don't mess with a lady cause the fact she is will make me ***** slap you. there are so few women who conduct them self as respectible women and not a well take your pick, spears, Lohand, ect, ect.
    if you want to go after the pres and debate him fine. not his family, His wife, man you have no respect from me if he even drop down to your level he would look bad. so he can't say anything to defend her. so MR shut up! you want to say something about the pres you go ahead stay away from his family in front of me.
    it's is easy to hide and say snottey things gossip and bad mouth people. Your good at it.
    your mom should have spanked you more cause your not a nice person. spare me a reply. show me anything she has done while her husband is in office that has shamed her. not a school paper from years ago. Cause i did one on trailor trash a few years ago to be funny in a play. it still comes up when i meet some of my old friends. you never did a paper on any thing that was a hot topic! in school. NO! coward!

  6. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetiger View Post
    It seems to me that the thesis was a exploring study by a student for her degree. She ask the question how going to a white school of higher learning effects black students? after they graduate. Do they feel more conneated to the black values and comuity or white. It is a hard question and a brave thing to do. She did not pick something easy like save the earth and heres how. it's a dangerous thing to ask. cause there are alot of people who will use it to hurt her. she was a young person and very smart and brave.
    Now did I vot for him no I did not. but not because he is black. I did not know him.
    now i guess you can attack anyone you want but you know if you want you could find post I made that you could put together that show I hate me. so what? I have the right for free speech. she has too.
    now if she put a paper together calling for the end of something I like like icecream. ok I would get mad. but all she is saying is she is proud to be black, Nothing wrong there! she is proud to go to princeton.
    Great! and she made a paper asking how can it effect black students going there over time and their feeling toward blacks and whites. she did not say blow up the world or kill whitey. dudes chill this was years ago dang and so far I think she has acted like a lady. so I am a american male who happens to be white. don't mess with a lady cause the fact she is will make me ***** slap you. there are so few women who conduct them self as respectible women and not a well take your pick, spears, Lohand, ect, ect.
    if you want to go after the pres and debate him fine. not his family, His wife, man you have no respect from me if he even drop down to your level he would look bad. so he can't say anything to defend her. so MR shut up! you want to say something about the pres you go ahead stay away from his family in front of me.
    it's is easy to hide and say snottey things gossip and bad mouth people. Your good at it.
    your mom should have spanked you more cause your not a nice person. spare me a reply. show me anything she has done while her husband is in office that has shamed her. not a school paper from years ago. Cause i did one on trailor trash a few years ago to be funny in a play. it still comes up when i meet some of my old friends. you never did a paper on any thing that was a hot topic! in school. NO! coward!
    First, if you had written this diatribe in a way that shows that you attended school beyond the third grade, I would have made the effort to read it.

    Second, you said, I think, that she is a very smart woman. I agree; therefore she is not stupid enough to do anything in public that shows her true feelings about race, so we have to rely on witnesses from behind the scenes, such as Secret Service members like the one in the video and the one who wrote the book that was mentioned.
    Charlie

  7. #46
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Kalifornia & Idaho
    Posts
    1,052
    She ask the question how going to a white school of higher learning effects black students? after they graduate. Do they feel more conneated to the black values and comuity or white.

    That's the wrong question and a product of the left trying to split the country along income and racial lines. There shouldn't be "black values/community, and white values/community but American or unAmerican values. The left wants the minority communities to believe that it's the White community keeping them down (except of course the White Dem's who actually want to keep them on the plantation). It is this nonsense attitude that has led to Blacks being dissed by their peers if they dare study hard and succeed in school calling it "White values"
    Maybejim

    Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

    What you say isn't as important as what the other person hears

  8. Quote Originally Posted by whitetiger View Post
    It seems to me that the thesis was a exploring study by a student for her degree. She ask the question how going to a white school of higher learning effects black students? after they graduate. Do they feel more conneated to the black values and comuity or white. It is a hard question and a brave thing to do. She did not pick something easy like save the earth and heres how. it's a dangerous thing to ask. cause there are alot of people who will use it to hurt her. she was a young person and very smart and brave.
    Now did I vot for him no I did not. but not because he is black. I did not know him.
    now i guess you can attack anyone you want but you know if you want you could find post I made that you could put together that show I hate me. so what? I have the right for free speech. she has too.
    now if she put a paper together calling for the end of something I like like icecream. ok I would get mad. but all she is saying is she is proud to be black, Nothing wrong there! she is proud to go to



    Great! and she made a paper asking how can it effect black students going there over time and their feeling toward blacks and whites. she did not say blow up the world or kill whitey. dudes chill this was years ago dang and so far I think she has acted like a lady. so I am a american male who happens to be white. don't mess with a lady cause the fact she is will make me ***** slap you. there are so few women who conduct them self as respectible women and not a well take your pick, spears, Lohand, ect, ect.
    if you want to go after the pres and debate him fine. not his family, His wife, man you have no respect from me if he even drop down to your level he would look bad. so he can't say anything to defend her. so MR shut up! you want to say something about the pres you go ahead stay away from his family in front of me.
    it's is easy to hide and say snottey things gossip and bad mouth people. Your good at it.
    your mom should have spanked you more cause your not a nice person. spare me a reply. show me anything she has done while her husband is in office that has shamed her. not a school paper from years ago. Cause i did one on trailor trash a few years ago to be funny in a play. it still comes up when i meet some of my old friends. you never did a paper on any thing that was a hot topic! in school. NO! coward!
    "Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse."

    Either stay off the sauce or go back to grammar school. I started getting dizzy! Buyer remorse must really suc. for you.

    She is dog squeeze no matter how you want to spin your BS.

    She hates the USA, she need to just go back to West Africa where slavery is Relished maybe she will feel more at home there. Maybe she can be proud there.

    If they did a colonoscopy on her they Find your head stuck up there in all her the Bs.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

  9. So she was rude to some secret service people. OH MY GOD!!!! Dang!! man I am so sorry Holy Cow!! RUDE YOU SAY!!!
    WHERE IS THE FBI!!! SHE WAS RUDE!!!!!!! I am so sorry forgive me Kind and noble SIR. I was being a man and thinking you were too. I do not attack women. and I did not know that you were demanding that she be IMPEACHED from being FIRST LADY! ( CAN WE DO THAT?) Do we have to find the pres a new girl?
    if she is free do you want a date now? Is that what this is about you! sly dog!
    Well I hope things work out for you. you sound like you need to get some more than anyone above the 12 grade in the whole world. Ya know if you get rid of the sunglasses and grow some hair on your head, and lose some weight and get a face lift... NA no way dude she has more class in her shoes than you ever had or will have. Ya in to shoes ? I can get a pair only worn on weekends to church by little old lady from ohio. she might be willing If you send in ten box tops from depends the manly size to send you free of charge( Just Shipping) a DR GEL insert. I Know, I know don't cry, She is a doll yes you can junp for joy your life is complete. So good buddy go burn a flag, say bad things about the usa, we love ya your little imp!
    Your so dang cute little buckaroo. Maybe some day if your real good you can wear big boy underwear.
    You know holding things in like that will hurt your self. merry chrismas!! you be good now hear!
    remember santa is watching you sweety.
    so from all my Marine buds why don't you go write your MY COUCH book of all your sorrows and plans for world domination. and sumit it to the Harper's home mag. You going run for dog catcher in Canton you might be running vs Officer Harless. Now there would be a close race.
    The lady is out of your class. she would smack you silly in a debate. but she is too much of a lady to care what you think. I may not agree with her husband a lot but he married a lady and she is a mom now. So as a American Male go pick on a man little boy I am open Lets see what everyone here thinks ? Oh and if anyone thinks like this poor soul ya need help. somewhere women got in the cross hairs of dingbats like this guy.
    and it makes me sick, have the guts to say what ya want about him he can take it he ran to be our pres.
    she is his wife and a mom. She trys to do things for our kids and sick people. and you think she is rude. well if thats all you got! go play with your pile of old shoes and be well, inhance your well being,
    and stfu.
    Lov ya MAN!!!
    WhiteTIGER

  10. Hey WoodDoc! WOOD DOC!! YOU PLAY with a lot of wood is that your job or your passion.
    YOU gay is that it? Ok you can go after the pres I don't care. You going to say stuff about a woman.
    So do you think all blacks should go back to Africa. or just the uppied ones. HERR DOCTOR! YOUR RACISM is showing. We lost a lot of people fighting your ****. heres a cap for you FUC- You!
    you saying she should be a slave. Man! your not even close to being a American. So your Smart! but out of your Mind! You Kin to Adolf. Got some ovens you want to light? Ya know we should send you back to germany, Oh wait they don't want you, you Nazis pig! so The blacks first then the jews, then what the people who do not agree with you , then everyone who is better looking than you. you know why don't you just start your own world on line somewhere and don't leave your house and play video games till you die. Then the world will not have to hear your nefarious Plans cause we are so sick of hearing you say **** like send them back to Africa. Come on !! we have had so many die fighting to stop **** like that are there stil ******** like you around who need their head shoved up their ass old man? So You would need a Headorectomy to get yours out of your ass.
    OLDGRUNT! YOUR A Marine vet like me you agree with this prejudice numbskull.
    so many of our green brothers died you going to stand with this? Tell me I am wrong. You made a mistake
    right you did not see the Nazie
    behind his remark! send her back to africa.
    NO MARINE WOULD STAND FOR THAT.
    If you agree with this man still. I am ashamed of you. Fight her husband, the pres! ok! He is a man, her!NO! and you agree? By the time you stand up for somebuddy who is not like you, there will be no buddy left to stand up for you. Marine don't fight MOMS and Women married to someone we disagree with. You got a beef with the pres be a man fight him, not his wife and mom of his kids.
    OLD GRUNT MAN YOU GOT ME IN TEARS,
    I don't belive it. what the F. you lose your balls. if I disagree with a man I tell him not bad mouth his wife.
    In the Marines we were all the same color GREEN. YOU FORGET!

  11. Whoa boy…..you’re showing your true colors.

    I have always been an advocate of removing the Hyphenated American title no matter whom or what colors’ one might be or even sexual preference. Your buddy Jessie Jackson started that one. It is folks just like you and the Democratic Party that perpetuated this animosity and you don’t even see it going on because you’re too busy Mooching off the Producers.

    Oh, did I mention Al Sharpton, the leader of the Race Bating Pimps? And of course this Creep in the white house who Blew it big time. Our Chief Commander “Pinocchio” He “took out’’ his base of voters that put him in there in the first place. If he put all the energy doing the right things, he could have been a great president; however, he chose to pay reparations using the Americans money and give it to scum like you.

    MoooShell's claim to fame is tell use what we can eat?? You got to be kidding!

    Move on dot org love folks like you!

    But the way, How is all that hopie feelie stuff working out for you.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast