Obama's Illegal Uncle Arrested; Tries to Call White House

Thread: Obama's Illegal Uncle Arrested; Tries to Call White House

Obama's Illegal Uncle Arrested; Tries to Call White House

Man, it's like Malcom X is running our country. People associated with this maroon all turn out to be scum.

Washington Times' Kerry Picket: Obama's Illegal Uncle Arrested; 'Uncle Omar' Almost Hits Cop Car, Tries to Call White House
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

3. What ever happen to to his Aunt? She was suppose to shipped out of here.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

5. Quote Originally Posted by crappiekiller2 View Post
    Crappie,
    Thanks for the link. Obama knew nothing.....Yeah ....That's believable!I wonder how many welfare babies will be down loaded from that brood mare?
    Last edited by wooddoctor; 08-29-2011 at 07:30 AM. Reason: Proud white American
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

So now auntie will be joind by unk Omar living at the WH. WH standing for Welfare House, not white house any more.

"When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Hope I never get to the WH and my crazy illegal relatives come popping out of the woodwork. Hate to be responsible for accidents of birth. Man would have done a better job of picking his ancestors!

Quote Originally Posted by BeauRyker View Post
    Man, it's like Malcom X is running our country. People associated with this maroon all turn out to be scum.
    Malcolm X would not associate with this family.