We really are doomed!

Thread: We really are doomed!

1. We really are doomed!

I don't know who is the dumbest, the children or the lawyers representing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    I don't know who is the dumbest, the children or the lawyers representing them.
    Pull out a quarter and flip it to decide.

The children's layers were led by their father, so the stupid apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

For the life of me I don't know how such a lawsuit ever made it so far. This has to be the mother of all frivolous lawsuits.

The real travesty is how much of our taxpayer dollars were wasted with the court fees, judge, etc, etc. Really! Of course it was Illinois. What did you expect?

Psalm 82:3-5

8. I bet that was one messy divorce.

You know the "father" just wanted to get even for the wringing he got in divorce court. You can see how worthless a parent is when they turn their kids against the other parent.

The "Catch 22" is that this is one of those issues that should never make it to news media, as it ends up giving the behavior justification to be attmepted again by someone else. It's another example of many people out there who steadfastly believe that the world owes them.

Quote Originally Posted by Iam2Taz View Post
    The real travesty is how much of our taxpayer dollars were wasted with the court fees, judge, etc, etc.
    Another argument for loser pays tort reform. Something I have always been in favor of for the civil court system. And I would also argue that an aquitted defendant in a criminal case should be entitled to recover legal costs from the state. Both reforms would go a long way toward fixing our court system.