We sure need to take the Senate in 11/12. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We sure need to take the Senate in 11/12.

I will take a majority change in the Senate, but my preference will be for a party change in the White House. Giving Obama 4 more years to dismantle things including the second amandment is a bad idea. I heard on the radio today the the Acting director of the Bureau of alcohol, tobacco, and firearms has been quietly transferred to another federal level job, beng that he is the fall guy for the administration's failed attempt ("Operation Fast and Furious") to increase gun control.

Quote Originally Posted by father-of-three View Post
    I will take a majority change in the Senate, but my preference will be for a party change in the White House. Giving Obama 4 more years to dismantle things including the second amandment is a bad idea. I heard on the radio today the the Acting director of the Bureau of alcohol, tobacco, and firearms has been quietly transferred to another federal level job, beng that he is the fall guy for the administration's failed attempt ("Operation Fast and Furious") to increase gun control.
    See my post in politics... Yes, F-up in a big way (blood on hands) and get a new federal job with nice pay, pension, and a get out of Obamacare free card... He should be facing criminal charges... or a firing squad comprised of border security guards...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12