He gets a new job after all of this?!!! What do y'all think???
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He gets a new job after all of this?!!! What do y'all think???

He gets a new job after all of this?!!! What do y'all think???

You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

That guy should be tarred and feathered.

My 1st thoughts as well.. And we need examples of what's wrong with the government??

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

Tarred and feathered isn't first option. Brought up on criminal charges, found guilt and sent to a public gallows along with every dang one of them who knew it was happening and did nothing to stop it. Get em ALL. They're worse than the worse criminals we have in jail.

Psalm 82:3-5

Of course the Obama administration will keep him. I have heard that Melson's possible sucessor was to be Andrew Traver (another anti-gun guy), not Todd Jones, like the article stated. In a worse-case scenario, Melson will be the fall guy. It is a year before a presidential election. If Obama is reelected, you can count on more attempts like "Fast and Furious" at increased gun control. Giving guns to Mexicans so they can be "tracked?" We were sold a false bill of goods and the media has done reasonably well at keeping this big issue quiet. Mayor Bloomberg's version of "Fast and Furious" where received far more attemtion in the state run media.

Put in Jail, along with anyone who knew. Bloomberg used a straw purchase and has it on tape.

Quote Originally Posted by HootmonSccy View Post
    My 1st thoughts as well.. And we need examples of what's wrong with the government??
    Everything!! That about sums it up unless you want to itemize that one...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

The 545 People Responsible For All Of U.S. Woes

The 545 People Responsible For All Of U.S. Woes

Please read, and vote accordingly.
    "The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992

10. I definetly think all involved shoul be put on trial. If you or I did this we would not ever see the light of day again. I am so tired of person in high places being above the law. Espically congress. Tigerdriver.

11. I believe the media is bought and payed for, or we would we would see and hear more about fast and furious.
    Tigedriver

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast