Federal Court Rules on Recording Cops
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Federal Court Rules on Recording Cops

Federal Court Rules on Recording Cops

As it should be, in favor of the plaintiff. Recording public officials in the performance of there duties is indeed a First Amendment right.

http://m.gizmodo.com/5835723/federal-court-says-you-can-record-the-cops

Freedom of the press covers even us comman-folk journalists.

4. Does that mean we have a right to record them when they're sleeping in the cemetery?

5. That reminds me of the saying"let a sleeping dog alone"

Quote Originally Posted by rlm3453 View Post
    That reminds me of the saying, "let a sheep dog alone."

7. Yay! Power to the People!

8. Are you kidding?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoganbeg View Post
    Yay! Power to the People!
    Our overlords gave us permission. If they had said "no", none of us would have been surprised. Power is from the top, never with the people. :(

Quote Originally Posted by jcarmody View Post
    Our overlords gave us permission. If they had said "no", none of us would have been surprised. Power is from the top, never with the people. :(
    Don't! underestimate the power of the people. You might be making a B-I-GGGGG mistake.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

10. Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    Don't! underestimate the power of the people. You might be making a B-I-GGGGG mistake.
    Right. The masses are asses. The government does whatever it chooses without fear of what y'all will do, for good reason. You keep "electing" them (or, someone just like them).

Quote Originally Posted by jcarmody View Post
    Right. The masses are asses. The government does whatever it chooses without fear of what y'all will do, for good reason. You keep "electing" them (or, someone just like them).
    Times are a changin! This isn't the 60's. I know too many fed up people. They are starting to demand more of the clowns that have been elected. Be careful how you use "you." Many times we are voting for the best of two bad options. Now there is the option to vote for None of the above. However, not enough people have the nerve to make it stick.

Psalm 82:3-5

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast