Rep. Andre Carsonmakes racist statement against Tea Party - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rep. Andre Carsonmakes racist statement against Tea Party

Hey Ringo, I haven't been here in a while, but nice to see your post. I am surprised Adam West has anything to do with the CBC. He needs to get out of that organization. In fact, I have lost the high respect I had for him just knowing that he is a member. They are racist by their actual existence. If elected, they represent whites too. If there are no whites in their district, it is a gerrymandered district and should be re-drawn.

P.S.: My representative Tim Scott would not join the CBC.

Quote Originally Posted by GOV5:225617
    Hey Ringo, I haven't been here in a while, but nice to see your post. I am surprised Adam West has anything to do with the CBC. He needs to get out of that organization. In fact, I have lost the high respect I had for him just knowing that he is a member. They are racist by their actual existence. If elected, they represent whites too. If there are no whites in their district, it is a gerrymandered district and should be re-drawn.

Could be a "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer" kinda thing.

Quote Originally Posted by GOV5 View Post

It surprised me too that he is a member. Great to see you're back GOV5.
    ~ Truth Is Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth ~

Propaganda racism. It's where the accusers accuse their enemies of what they themselves are doing. It's an old Soviet game to discredit dangerous and throw off balance. The more they can get us against each other, the faster they perpetrate their plans of control

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Allen West, the only Republican member of the Congressional Black Caucus, threatened Wednesday to quit the group over what he called "racially motivated rhetoric" by fellow caucus members aimed at the Tea Party.
    That was the most interesting part of the entire report. Alan West is a stand up guy and has no desire to stoop to those low levels of political rhetoric.. If he were to leave that organization I'd be ecstatic..

Business as usual for members of the democratic party. "Hummmm, play the race card?" "Nahhh, that's been done already." "I know, play the race card while blaming the TEA Party!"... Genius!

Yea, the TEA Party organizing and gaining strength has become a threat to the agenda of the liberal left... TAX and SPEND with no recourse, Subjugate the non conformists, and fundamentally change the United States of America... Yea, were all gonna stand still allowing that to happen...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    Andre Carson: Tea party wants blacks 'hanging on a tree' - Jake Sherman - POLITICO.com

I have seen people of all races colors creeds and religion at tea party events. I have yet to see the kind of racist rhetoric that Mr. Carson is spewing as vile hate filled speech that in my opinion is by its very design an attempt to start a race war. He has in fact placed himself on par with Maxine Waters with this latest diatribe...
    You don't see the pattern, yet? First Waters, then Carson? Right out of this year's Democratic Play Book. They have NOTHING they can point to as an accomplishment, so they HAVE to demean, belittle and attack. The unions are doing the same exact thing. What really intrigues me, though, is that, by continually and rabidly ranting and raging against the Tea Party it will cause many people, especially the more thoughtful ones, to do a little digging about the Tea Party. This could well backfire against the Dem's. People will ask themselves exactly WHY are they (Dem's) so AFRAID of the Tea Party? Perhaps they protest TOO much!
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    OK now I gotta ask. When playing Texas Hold'em poker, if the Race card is dealt out as one of the community cards, on the flop, turn card or river card, do all the players get to use it in their hand?
    Yes, but you can't go all in.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Quote Originally Posted by GOV5 View Post

BATMAN belongs to the CBC? I'll be darned!
    (Just kidding)

Rep. Andre Carsonmakes racist statement against Tea Party-batman-robin-1966-tv-adam-west-wallpaper.jpg

KAAAPOW! BLAM! I bet he'd be wearing a TEA Party tee shirt under that outfit... The "Batmobile" would have a TEA Party sticker on it...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Rep West is a member because people have asked him to stay in that group, Keep your friends close and keep your enemies closer. Know your opponent better than they know you and use it to your advantage. West is a smart guy and knows that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12