Mexican Federalis shoot at hunters in TX - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mexican Federalis shoot at hunters in TX

Quote Originally Posted by -06 View Post
    This may sound like bravado but I would be back the next day with something that I could stay out of their range with. Just do not take kindly to being fired upon. Kind of "sticks in my craw".
    The problem w/ that is how do you know you're shooting at the right people?
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Treo: That is a good question and one not to be taken lightly. If the alien was unarmed, to shoot would definitely be wrong. If, however, he was armed and popping off a few rounds in my direction, that would be different. Unfortunately, the Border Patrol can not be everywhere and, even if they were, their hands are tied as much as ours. If we were to shoot an alien, even in self-defense, Homeland Security would be down on us like white on rice. We can't trust our country to defend us anymore. The aliens have more rights than we do and will continue to do so until the Pied Piper is removed from office.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Treo: That is a good question and one not to be taken lightly. If the alien was unarmed, to shoot would definitely be wrong. If, however, he was armed and popping off a few rounds in my direction, that would be different. Unfortunately, the Border Patrol can not be everywhere and, even if they were, their hands are tied as much as ours. If we were to shoot an alien, even in self-defense, Homeland Security would be down on us like white on rice. We can't trust our country to defend us anymore. The aliens have more rights than we do and will continue to do so until the Pied Piper is removed from office.

The following is merely an opinion:
    Good points oldgrunt. I agree that with today's nod towards anti-American, pro-anything else thinking, even if these mexicans were shooting at you and you fired back and hit one or two, killed one or more, you would be touted as an evil gun toting American shooting poor mexicans who were out hunting for food to feed thier starving families. The PC pieces of sh_t in our media, our government and the couch sitting and hypnotized Mr and Mrs PC American would have a field day trying to not only prosecute you for murder, but would take the opportunity to pass some good ol' fashion safety oriented gun laws just for fun. Anyway, just wanted to insert my .02 of agreement.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    You need to go back and read the post I was replying to. The poster was talking about shooting at Federales not illegal aliens. He was also talking about going back the next day and setting up an ambush
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Is it confusingly hard to understand that the 'aliens' crossed the border and 'stole' the hunters' chairs? If these aliens are on their side of the fence, how can can they stole the hunters' chairs? They crossed the border, THEY ARE illegal aliens! Next time it will no longer be chairs...it can be your kid they will steal from you and teach them how to be a drug runner...or ask you for ransom for your kid. How far are you willing to go?
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Extremely good optics and a clear knowledge of the geographics of the area.

First off, the OP was about the Mexican Federal Police invading our sovergn territory and absconding with American private property only after assaulting the American citizen with deadly force. Under these circumstances in Texas, Arizona and New Mexico (not sure about California)if the offense took place in anyones home, the act would be considered voilent invasion, theft and assault with the use of firearm and the victim would be wholly justified in using like force to defend themselves.

Plain terms, they're on our side of the fence, assaulting US citizens for what seems to be sport. If these US hunters were smart, they'd go hunting again but have someone on high ground giving cover. I don't think they would have too much trouble finding a militia group that would like to give aid in this situation. Then if a Mexican jeep comes across the border with uniformed personnel there may a differnet outcome.

If the invaders were 'illegals' as some here have convoluted the story into, it is fairly easy to discern the 'casual illegal invader' looking for work from the illegal invader that is entering for more that a job.

If the illegal has what looks like a 50 pound bail of something strapped to their back and is part of a long line of other illegals with the same bundles on their backs, it's a good bet they didn't jump the border with their furnature on their backs!

Then again if the invaders are what looks to be a couple of adults and a bunch of kids, it's also a good bet that their main goal is a better life here than what they have over there.

Sooner or later it has to stop. We can't let these people get away with this crap. We don't let people from any other country shoot at American Citizens and get away with it why let these buttholes. It is past due time to close the borders and force people to reloacte to this country the proper and legal way. Let them earn the right to be here and the right to our resourses.
    Bill

Here is the rub...
    The Federalis (Mexican Natl. Police) were the ones shooting at the hunters. They will always have the excuse that they were popping off rounds at drug runners or coyotes...it is the way they operate. The problem is that they broke three sacred laws.
    1. They did not ask for American Law Enforcement's assistance before shooting across the border.
    2. They were not 100% sure of their targets...hunters are not drug dealers and do not conduct themselves as such, that being said they fired upon innocent US citizens.
    3. They crossed the border and illegally continued with the armed incursion and attack on the Hunters. The fact that they illegally crossed while armed is extremely bothersome. The fact that they felt the need to take the hunters camp gear is also extremely bothersome.

In my opinion this will continue until such time as a bunch of dead Federalis show up after being caught red handed or in the act of armed incursion. The next question will be the legal ramifications...I guarantee you that the US citizens will get the short end of the stick unless there is sufficient video evidence to clearly show the transgressions of the Mexicans. The video needs to beat the system to the news agencies and needs to be so sensational that there is no way for the Government on either side of the river to refute what is right and what is wrong. Anything else will result in even more corruption from both governments as they scramble to cover it up and "restore peaceful relations" amongst neighboring nations...never mind the fact that Americans are being endangered on a daily basis by Drug Cartels, Corrupt Mexican Police, and woefully inadequate border protection.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

If this is true, and if these were truly federal police/soldiers, this is an act of war. However in mexico the cartel drives around in vehicles marked like the police in police uniform sand executes their enemies... so who knows what the truth really is.

Walt 629 I don't think it'd be justified to murder someone for trespass unless they were within your home or threatening you or your family with bodily harm. I couldn't shoot someone for walking across my lawn or spitting on my sidewalk.

If they were smart hunters they would have a personal protection weapon with them

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast