Mexican Federalis shoot at hunters in TX
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mexican Federalis shoot at hunters in TX

Angry Mexican Federalis shoot at hunters in TX

US Authorities Investigate Incursion By Mexican Federal Police - News Story - KVIA El Paso

An ABC-7 viewer contacted the station early Thursday, saying her son, husband and friends were hunting on the Rio Grande levy on the U.S. side when men on the Mexico side fired shots, narrowly missing them. She said more men on the Mexico side drove up with automatic weapons and into to U.S. side. She said the armed men fired weapons and stole hunters' chairs and drove back into Mexico.

this is an act of war!!!!!!!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Why did they not shoot back?

If that had been me they would have received return fire. I think its sad that the Border Patrol doesn't take these invasions as a serious threat when we all know the Mexican Police and military are just about as corrupt as they can be.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    -Warning: The following is merely an opinion-
    As for me, if I was able to get outa there I'da beat feet also. The longer you stay with more and more men showing up to aim at you the easier it is to become coyote lunch.

Tough to say tho, not being there, what the situation actually was. We don't know if a "round or three" from the hunters might have gone over the river first. We don't know if indeed the Mexicans fired first. We will never know exactly how it went down. Therefore, kinda hard for me to say just how I'd react. Sure, we could all poor a big, steamy cup of "bad ass" and join into any "ooorah" that developes but the fact is we don't know the facts!

Now if someone had a video of the men that started recording BEFORE the interaction and all the way through it and if it turned out that the events were as depicted by the news story/original poster, then it's too bad those Mexicans can't be brought up here so we could tattoo an American flag an thier forheads and kick thier ass all the way back to the border and charge the Mexican government the cost of the tattoos. Now, if they complain about the tattoos we could use a .308 and remove them.
    -Opinion generator off-
    Last edited by tuts40; 09-03-2011 at 09:16 PM. Reason: spelling
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

6. It appears they were dove hunting. Taking on a patrol armed with automatic weapons, when all I have is #8 bird shot, is not something I would want to do.

7. It's time for a CMP deal on .50 Browning rifles. With maybe a good spotting scope and surplus night-vision goggles thrown in to sweeten the deal. Oh, hell maybe just NM M14s.

Shotguns against small arms is not a match I want to be in. Chairs are not worth one's life. This may sound like bravado but I would be back the next day with something that I could stay out of their range with. Just do not take kindly to being fired upon. Kind of "sticks in my craw".

Quote Originally Posted by Hoganbeg View Post
    It appears they were dove hunting. Taking on a patrol armed with automatic weapons, when all I have is #8 bird shot, is not something I would want to do.
    Me either which is a good reason to carry a backup when hunting. I read the article but didn't watch the video where it stated they were dove hunting. Many people I have hunted with have always had a rifle handy and a side arm is always a must especially if you are hunting near the Mexican border. No telling what you are likely to run into so it's best to be prepared. I bet in the future they will carry AR-15's on their dove hunt. I would.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

It was ABC reporting... Always Blind Commentary ... It would be nice to feel like you heard the truth just one time with these clowns.

As noted above, if it were true, then they are invading like a marauding band of wolves and should be shot just like we would wolves if they were getting after livestock.

Psalm 82:3-5

You know... I fail to understand how, by this time with all the crap coming across the border into the private property of these ranchers along the border, someone this side hasn't set up with a long range sniper rig and popped off a couple of invaders.

The citizens on this side of the border are, in my opinion, showing some astounding restraint on their part.

Confusion: The sensation experienced by the human mind when the senses over ride the urge to choke the ever loving snot out of someone who rightfully deservs it. Or in our Mexican situation, to reach out and touch someone at great distances.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast